Roll call Barber who's going?

whitarnold

As if any or you actually care :( !
"Yes, :( I will be there to!"
You can find me easily, I will be the one pitting All By Myself! :(
No, if you really cared about me then you would not have waited 3 n 1/2 month to all come down here and visit my local track and hang out with me.
I guess we can let bygone be bygones???
See you all there!

JRA

I've hardly even looked at a motorcycle since November much less ridden one. Is it like riding a bicycle?

matt2212

JRA;301452 wrote: I've hardly even looked at a motorcycle since November much less ridden one. Is it like riding a bicycle?

I hope because I've been riding a bike a lot... Fast laps in June start in February

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meat

matt2212;301454 wrote: I hope because I've been riding a bike a lot... Fast laps in June start in February

Well, I haven't been biking but I'm just about at my ideal downhill weight. Barber has a lot of downhills, so I should be good. :)

matt2212

Meat;301473 wrote: Well, I haven't been biking but I'm just about at my ideal downhill weight. Barber has a lot of downhills, so I should be good. :)

You remember how to ride better than I do, I had to do something...

And that's how you go so fast there, use the downhills

PawPaw

From what I have seen, in JRA's case it would be more like remembering how to fly a rocket ship than ride a bike!:D

JRA;301480 wrote: Mike, did you fall down? Are you okay? More importantly, how's the bike? :D
Yeah John, that R6 doesn't respond well to lots of throttle when it's on the side of the tire. Pitched my ass off coming out of turn 8 at Jennings. I'm kinda bruised up but nothing broken. As for the bike, nothing Chuck and Jerry can't handle as soon as I scrape together the cash. Besides that, I don't want to bother them while they are getting ready for Daytona. I figure I'll ride the Ducati for a bit. Hope to see all you fine folks at RA in April.

Sorry to jack your thread Mike. Have fun at Daytona. Go Dane Go!!!!!!