Roll call Barber!!

jigs

Who's in?? Last year Robbie and I went down for the November event and the weather was perfect....looking forward to it.....I think Robbie will definatley have some new rubber for this one:wow:

j_fuggin_t

ERB68;157924 wrote: This ain't facetube with the like/dislike buttons :D
jigs;157931 wrote:
Where we're going I think they say Y'all......:D
:haha: i do say ya'll LOL but thats an indiana thing

and Erb i didn't want to say HATE LOL

jigs

sobottka;157958 wrote: must redeem myself! :mad:
:agree::moon:::haha:........all kidding aside I wouldn't mind a little more objectivity in my riding,hell,if I could hit some more apexes that would be great: I think I'll start by tucking in my man-flap first and then see how ot goes....

I was there last year a couple times. And Ill be there again this November fer sure. As a matter of fact my bike is almost to Atlanta now while I sit in Chicago getting ready for a conf call. I could sure use a sub frame for an 08 GSXR600 tho. Ill pass tech with my bent one but it sure looks squirrely.

Rassie

I'm there Sunday, also do the museum on Saturday afternoon. Still trying to figure out how to get my bike there since my tow vehicle is not available. Have posted to find out if an express van can take 2 bikes or not..if yes, problem solved..if no, then I need to find a vehicle with a tow hitch..:doh:

SpEeDy GoNzAlEz

I'm IN!! Can't wait pretty much like everyone else. Not to change the subject, but I was wondering if it would be better to change tires from 211's to N-Tecs. I don't know if it'll make a big difference for a B-Group rider like me? any suggestions?