Roll Call: BeaveRun 20-21 July

omalley912

A huge thanks to CR's for all the work they put in with the Sundays B group. It was a hectic day for them. They ran their butt off helping everyone. Thanks for the tow the last session Todd, great fun and learned alot!

Matilda

+1 for a fantastic week-end. Perfect weather and great riding. thanks to all CR's especially Chris and Ryan. Your help certainly made the switch click over from "off" to "on" on Sunday. Thanks also to those of you that I could ride with the last sessions of Sunday. I'm lousy with names but certainly hope to meet you again. Also Todd, thanks for running the show - great as usual and for the pot luck dinner initiative. Track days would certainly not be the same without the social part!! :D
Too bad I had to work today and couldn't join to Summit. :doh:

R1Baby

Control Rider
Matilda;281971 wrote: +1 for a fantastic week-end. Perfect weather and great riding. thanks to all CR's especially Chris and Ryan. Your help certainly made the switch click over from "off" to "on" on Sunday. Thanks also to those of you that I could ride with the last sessions of Sunday. I'm lousy with names but certainly hope to meet you again. Also Todd, thanks for running the show - great as usual and for the pot luck dinner initiative. Track days would certainly not be the same without the social part!! :D
Too bad I had to work today and couldn't join to Summit. :doh:
Marie, you are welcome. Nothing makes a CR happier than to see someone improve, and you defiantly made excellent progress thru out the week. When you finally nailed the Carousel last session, I was screaming in my helmet with excitement like I had just won the lottery. Glad you had a good time. Now we just need to build up Patrick's endurance for Todd's Apple Shine.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Good times, the weather ended up being great both days!
Fun riding, awesome BBQ.

Hope to do it again, but probably next year. Love going to Pitt Race, aka "da Beave".

dbarufaldi

BIG BIG thanks to Todd and all the CRs and crew for making a great weekend at the Beav. Everything seemed to go well, and of course the Pot Luck Dinner was awesome. Saw a personal best time at Beav (1:05), so went away smiling.

At dinner on the ride home Sunday, my travel buddy Matt said "we're only 100 miles from Summit...just sayin'". SOOOOOooooo ....we high-tailed it to Summit and ran Monday. WOOO HOOOOO...

Dan B

knut

Control Rider
R1Baby;281985 wrote: Marie, you are welcome. Nothing makes a CR happier than to see someone improve, and you defiantly made excellent progress thru out the week. When you finally nailed the Carousel last session, I was screaming in my helmet with excitement like I had just won the lottery. Glad you had a good time. Now we just need to build up Patrick's endurance for Todd's Apple Shine.
I will "never......." Drink moonshine again........ :doh:

/Patrick

Rmcaninch600

Control Rider
knut;282193 wrote: I will "never......." Drink moonshine again........ :doh:

/Patrick
oh but why your so much fun with a little shine in you,and you provide us all with stories for the whole weekend :D

avizpls

#11-A
Rmcaninch600;282199 wrote: oh but why your so much fun with a little shine in you,and you provide us all with stories for the whole weekend :D
So we left a lil to early Saturday huh?

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Rmcaninch600;282199 wrote: oh but why your so much fun with a little shine in you,and you provide us all with stories for the whole weekend :D
Waite!! What Happens at the Beave, stays at the Beave!!! Lol!!

Myers

Control Rider
knut;282193 wrote: I will "never......." Drink moonshine again........ :doh:

/Patrick
You just kept saying... how ROUGH The Beave was.... and Todd would just node and smile....????? i just shook my head and walked away......:dunno:

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
Glad you guys enjoyed the pics...that shark tooth bike is a favorite of the photog's. I'll be lucky if I don't come home one days to find new shark stickers on my bike mysteriously. :notsure: And that Ducati is always a fun one to see up close.