Roll Call BeaveRun Aug 13 14

cyclox

If I can't make it to the CCS races at NJMP that weekend (looking unlikely due to work obligations), I'm going to try and get out to one of the Beaver over that weekend!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
cyclox;205214 wrote: If I can't make it to the CCS races at NJMP that weekend (looking unlikely due to work obligations), I'm going to try and get out to one of the Beaver over that weekend!
Hope you can make it, haven't seen you in forever!:)

cyclox

HondaGalToo;205215 wrote: Hope you can make it, haven't seen you in forever!:)
We missed y'all at Grattan! Rumor has it that you've stomped on the accelerator - congratulations!

Randal03r1

Control Rider
Matt H;205189 wrote: Try not to "ride the wheels off the bike". Okay?? :haha:
yeah, yeah.....

its actually all that Yamaha power!

Get your bike fixed sissy, I'm preparing for battle. :popcorn:

A59

In for both as well, can't wait. ...common 101's!! "I can do it". Wishful thinking but I'll try, again. See you all there.

dlockhart5x

cyclox;205214 wrote: If I can't make it to the CCS races at NJMP that weekend (looking unlikely due to work obligations), I'm going to try and get out to one of the Beaver over that weekend!
Hope you can make it. I am hoping to have my RS250 back together for the beaver (waiting on pistons) or else I'll have to degrade myself some more and ride a diesel again. :puke:

PJZOCC624

Matt H;205189 wrote: Try not to "ride the wheels off the bike". Okay?? :haha:
Kinda reminded me of that Kenny Rogers song...

"You picked a fine time to leave me, loose wheel..."

:D

Sorry I'm gonna miss this one, but someone has to sell drugs to make a living. :(

gkotlin

I'll be there. Coming out with 5axis and Hotwings.
Not going home till I see 5's! No 1:05's no Dairy Queen the way home...

RADAR Magnet

In for both days. This will be my first time at the track. I wouldn't mind pitting with some Beave veterans if anyone's up for hanging with a rookie.

bad67deuce

Randal03r1;205173 wrote: Both days. Love me some beaver!
Damn Randy, I might make the trip if your gonna be there. Are you bringin Dean? Would be my first day this year, been to long.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
RADAR Magnet;205305 wrote: In for both days. This will be my first time at the track. I wouldn't mind pitting with some Beave veterans if anyone's up for hanging with a rookie.
Not sure where I'll be pitted, but stop by and introduce yourself! Look for the bike in my avatar...black with red flames Suzuki, #75. The Beave is a fun track!