Roll Call Beaverun July 21/22!!!

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Ok folks we have Beave Run in two weeks and of course I'll be there!!! Now Saturday night let's do an Old Fashioned BBQ followed up with a good old fire pit! So, bring a little something to pass and we can all have a few drinks, eats, and tell our stories from the day and the past! I'm bringing a bunch of chicken for the grill, who else is in for a kick-ass cook out!! :D:D

fitz

ToddG;247577 wrote: , who else is in for a kick-ass cook out!! :D:D
Hope to be there for the cook out!

I'll be the one riding the wife powered chair with wheels, how many HP is a wife anyway? :notsure:

jeff15

Control Rider
fitz;247588 wrote: Hope to be there for the cook out!

I'll be the one riding the wife powered chair with wheels, how many HP is a wife anyway? :notsure:
Depends on the mode she's in!

needasixr

I think Eileen is always in "Race" mode. She looks to be good for about a million horses. Pat, I'll have a cold beer for your one good arm. In for both days.

GSXRgirl47

In for both days as well :D.... I'll bring some goodies to eat Todd. Let me know if there is anything else I can bring to help out!

beac83

Planning on both days. Still looking for a person to come along from the Chicago Area or somewhere along the way (I-80).

EDIT: Out. Work has gotten in the way.

cjist1

I will be there for sure on Sun. Maybe Sat too. First time with NESBA, second time on North Track. Usually ride the Wilson Circuit on my Husky SM . Will be bringing my KTM Super Duke to this event.Cant wait.

knut

Control Rider
Maria and I will bring hot dogs, green salald and beverages (beer and soda) for the BBQ. ;)

See you all there.

Patrick