roll call ccs@cmp

ridelater

I know I saw alot of posts for people popping there race cherries this year. So who is heading down to cmp in april. figure it would be nice to hang alittle closer to the nesba gang:shutit: i mean N2 family! anybody who has been there could give the pointers. I will be planning to get there thursday night for the friday preactice.

Kruizen

Control Rider
I'm in getting there Thursday as well. We should try and coordinate an area of the paddock. Never been down myself so no idea where

knut

Control Rider
YES !!! I'm in. And YES, it should be in the race section. :eek:

I'll be doing the track day Friday too. Need the practice. :eek:

/Patrick

ridelater

vinny337;303772 wrote: Wait, Pat shouldn't this be in the racing section? :D
really with all this green I can't tell one section from another! Your lucky I didn't put it up in the for sale section.

When it gets alittle closer we should all pick an area and stake claim to a good spot and then hold some for those coming on saturday to just race. I know at summit you need to get there the day b4 practice just to get a spot. bc come friday night you won't even get in the paddock it gets so jammed.
first cmp question.....
does cmp have power, buddy of mine when there years ago and said they had limited power. has that changed at all or should I be bring my generator.
the less equipment I bring means more space for beer:cheers:

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I have no idea what the hell qualifies as a "thunderbike", but it sounds bad ass and I want to race in that class. :D

ridelater

Otto Man;303796 wrote: I have no idea what the hell qualifies as a "thunderbike", but it sounds bad ass and I want to race in that class. :D
THUNDERBIKE (Amateur and Expert)
Single cylinder, Unlimited displacement
Two stroke, Unlimited displacement
Twin cylinder, air cooled, push-rod, Unlimited displacement
Twin cylinder, liquid cooled, 3 or less valves per cylinder,
Unlimited displacement
Twin cylinder, liquid cooled, 4 valve per cylinder, up to 750cc
Twin cylinder, liquid cooled, non-desmodromic valves, 4 valve per
cylinder, up to 800cc
Three cylinder, air cooled, non-fuel injected, up to 1200cc
Four cylinder, air-cooled, up to 1200cc
Four cylinder, liquid cooled, 1990 to 1992 model year, up to 650cc
Four cylinder, liquid cooled (oil or water), pre-1990 model year, up to
860cc
All air-cooled, 2-valve, unlimited displacement

sv 650 does well it this class. it one of the five classes i will be running!

Kruizen

Control Rider
The schedule is up. [url=http://http://www.ccsracing.us/schedules/2014/2014_schedules_pdf/cmp%20april%20schedule.pdf said:
http://www.ccsracing.us/schedules/2014/2014_schedules_pdf/cmp%20april%20schedule.pdf[/url]
GREAT :( I've got back to backs both days, should be interesting

So Sloan where is a good paddock area for all of us to call home for the weekend?

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
ridelater;303788 wrote: really with all this green I can't tell one section from another! Your lucky I didn't put it up in the for sale section.

When it gets alittle closer we should all pick an area and stake claim to a good spot and then hold some for those coming on saturday to just race. I know at summit you need to get there the day b4 practice just to get a spot. bc come friday night you won't even get in the paddock it gets so jammed.
first cmp question.....
does cmp have power, buddy of mine when there years ago and said they had limited power. has that changed at all or should I be bring my generator.
the less equipment I bring means more space for beer:cheers:
Hahaha too funny! Yes that sounds good, Steve Gould will be there as well, he's providing the tow for those of us that have not seen CMP. :cool:

ridelater

Schedule does get switched up at the track after sign up based on entry. Not sure if ur new to ccs. If ur not you let the ccs guys know b4 ur race (the back to back ones)and they will hold the calls abit to let u grab a water/clean visor etc. They did it several times last year. They also combine a lot of races due to low grid size and if there a lot of down time. Vin grid position is based on when we sign up. Except if you run any of the ASRA races they are based on qualifying.

mmmfishrighton

Control Rider
Kruizen;303806 wrote: GREAT :( I've got back to backs both days, should be interesting

So Sloan where is a good paddock area for all of us to call home for the weekend?
Yeah, it is a twin sprints weekend.

I'm not really sure the best place. We parked in the grass across from the garages last year because there was a bunch of power available.