Roll Call for BeaveRun 10 17/18

rob92

Control Rider
N2
I'll be there with Rob Jr. too. It was fun watching him and Vance last time at Beave.

fitz

In for both days.

Was there last weekend and after one day I was TOTALLY beat, my wife keeps laughing at me for me thinking I can do two days in a row :eek:

I could do two days of Summit but the Beav just kills me :argh:

fitz

The SB Image

N2 Photographer
I will be there both days but I think you have been there more than me this year:D
original.jpg

Madski;88554 wrote: Who's in? I'll be there obstructing traffic for both days :D

Madski

lol, i just like beaver :flipoff:
beside a day at nelson and a rain date at summit all of my time has been at beaverun this year. i'll be headed south next month to keep feeding my addiction at CMP.

great stuff as always Ray - I can always count on you to make my old, slow ass look fast :p

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
I'm coming out for a little while! Gonna "borrow" a bike from Todd for a little while! Thanks Todd!:adore:

condon66

I'd like to be there but I took my engine to a shop 4 MONTHS AGO!!.... and don't have it yet. All I can do at this point is look forward to next year. My house will be paid off so nothing can stop me........except maybe the guy I took my engine to.

Madski

Lenny ZX9R;88957 wrote: I'm coming out for a little while! Gonna "borrow" a bike from Todd for a little while! Thanks Todd!:adore:
You better sneek into "I" - I expect a tow damn it! Great to see you're coming out.

BonesDT

In B on Sat 10/17.

So how full is this? Summit Main seems empty. I was contemplating switching, but I'm sticking with Beav, I don't feel ready for Main still. Even though Summit is 2.5 hours closer on paper, somehow it always takes me just as long as to Beav anyway.

Landshark

Control Rider
If you can ride, you can ride anywhere. The added experience is probably more important than the seat time at Beave.
That said I'm headed to Beave.

bigkaley

Control Rider
Scott,
You guys were a little crazy riding in that weather.... Oh, I also hope you meant "humorous". Your spelling is a little close to "humerus" which is the bone of the upper arm.... hopefully you didn't have any fractures there! :p