Roll call for Summit Sept 10-11!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
In for both days...This will be my first time at Summit, I need to know who's in so I can get a tow...

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
slowpoke;209722 wrote: +2 --- Psyched for some Summit Main!!

I got your back Vin -
Really!? I have to see this for myself! I'm in!

PS cover the inside if you dont want the WERA pass again! :haha:

slowpoke

Emerson;209723 wrote: Really!? I have to see this for myself! I'm in!

PS cover the inside if you dont want the WERA pass again! :haha:
LMAO - That pass was awesome! Was cruising along and then all of the sudden I just saw this giant head coming under me:wow:

Seriously - sweet pass and one that you'll have to show me again so i can add that to my very lmiited arsenal at Main.

1up5down

Control Rider
I'm thinking about it as I'm suppose to race at NJMP that weekend, however it always seems to rain come race weekend @ NJMP. I may just come down to good old Summit.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Twiztedjester55;209824 wrote: Summit Main, you know I'll be there :)

Wait a minute is NJMP being repaved? Vinny and Pontrelli are both gonna be at Summit?
Yep, and we expect for you to be on your best behavior...;)

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Twiztedjester55;209824 wrote:
Wait a minute is NJMP being repaved? Vinny and Pontrelli are both gonna be at Summit?
That's only because they're riding Monday on T-Bolt after Main.

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
IN! Only my second time at Main, and the first was 3 years ago in B group. Gonna need some schoolin'.

Any gearing suggestions? I had -1F/+2R from stock and was on the limiter in 6th just before the spectator overlook. And that was my B rider speed.

Can't wait to try out the new R10's.

Ron P

I'd come out and play except I don't think I'll be totally familiar with my new toy by then. ;)

But the good news is I'll be back sometime soon.