Roll call for Summit Sept 10-11!

Motofun352

Control Rider
Oh Yeah...In for both. Sept at Summit is a must do. Hope the stink bug problem is gone. Last year was a mess.

Dave561

Control Rider
Motofun352;209945 wrote: Oh Yeah...In for both. Sept at Summit is a must do. Hope the stink bug problem is gone. Last year was a mess.
Ride faster. They'll stop running into the back of you. :D

dc21811

I'm in for both days. I have not been to the track in 3 months, work really gets in the way of my life! WhaaaaaHoooo back to the track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

acchou

Ron P;209911 wrote: I'd come out and play except I don't think I'll be totally familiar with my new toy by then. ;)

But the good news is I'll be back sometime soon.

Congraz on your new ride!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
jcurtis;209875 wrote: That's only because they're riding Monday on T-Bolt after Main.
You're good Jim! :)

ninjamansc;209882 wrote:
IN! Only my second time at Main, and the first was 3 years ago in B group. Gonna need some schoolin'.

Any gearing suggestions? I had -1F/+2R from stock and was on the limiter in 6th just before the spectator overlook. And that was my B rider speed.

Can't wait to try out the new R10's.
Steve, where did you buy your R10's my man?

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Motofun352;209945 wrote: Oh Yeah...In for both. Sept at Summit is a must do. Hope the stink bug problem is gone. Last year was a mess.
I heard deer is a problem..

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
1up5down;210025 wrote: Hey, if anyone is coming from the Leesburg, VA area can you send me a PM. I'm looking to get a tire transported up to the event.

Thanks,

Allen
In Ashburn... might be able to help you out. Will send you a PM.