Roll call for Summit Sept 10-11!

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
I had a great time on Saturday and was impressed with the track at how things are run....many many years since I have been on a larger track and already looking for a dedicated track bike for next season. 134 top speed at 10,500 rpm bouncing off the limiter down the front on a motard is ridiculous

crewnutz

Evil Cupcake;213378 wrote: I had a great time on Saturday and was impressed with the track at how things are run....many many years since I have been on a larger track and already looking for a dedicated track bike for next season. 134 top speed at 10,500 rpm bouncing off the limiter down the front on a motard is ridiculous
glad you enjoyed Summit and it was good to meet you

I was pitted with my buddy Dennie right next to you with the CBR1000's, we came over to talk to you about your bike

sooperman12

Twiztedjester55;213374 wrote: Had an incredible weekend, tons of fun as always. They ended up calling the day, after the rain the track was pretty slick.
Whoa, whoa, whoa! A?! Congrats buddy! You were riding fast on Saturday and passing me easily, that's for sure. Good on you! Guess I'll have to see you around in the paddocks instead of on the actual track!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
What a "GREAT" weekend!! Good call with ending the session, the timing could not have been more perfect. Hands down one of best weekends I've had this season, learning a new track and getting plenty of turkey day stuffing....sorry Lou there will be other opprotunities....LOL

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
vinny337;213692 wrote: What a "GREAT" weekend!! Good call with ending the session, the timing could not have been more perfect. Hands down one of best weekends I've had this season, learning a new track and getting plenty of turkey day stuffing....sorry Lou there will be other opprotunities....LOL
Sorry to see you got bumped back to 'B'. ;-P

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
...very old school. Ask Lenny about that. ;-). Great seeing you at Main. The track is a lot of fun.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Twiztedjester55;213706 wrote: Unfortunately I kept getting stuck with the same CR on Sat., kidding aside thanks for all the tips Jim.
JJ, the next time we are out in A, you are so getting stuffed in T-1, followed by a one fingered solute then a wave-by so I can do the same thing the next corner... rinse and repeat. ;-P I have a new and improved roulette wheel for you. Ask Kris about that. ;-).

Hope the advice helped. Congrats on the bump!!

fitz

Get up at 3:45am, happy, drive to track, 1st session bike smell like bad juju, ignore, 2nd session bike not go when twist throttle, 3rd session kicking bike not fix, drive away from track, sad... :(

slowpoke

fitz;213737 wrote: Get up at 3:45am, happy, drive to track, 1st session bike smell like bad juju, ignore, 2nd session bike not go when twist throttle, 3rd session kicking bike not fix, drive away from track, sad... :(
Sorry about your clutch, Fitz. was looking forward to riding with you.

Thanks for being a great sport and letting us test your safety gear. Hopefully Kubricky will post the video up.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
visualmg;212363 wrote: West Virginia Hot Dogs are back!! They made their first appearance last fall at Summit with much success. After a cruise through the pits giving some away, we had folks who were hesitant to try them, come back for seconds. I’m sure you’re wondering “What is a WV hotdog?”......DELICIOUS!! Stop by our pit Saturday evening to see for yourselves. (Anson I-27 and Doug I-217, look for the big red canopy and with 2 Ducs) Supplies are limited!
I usually don't have hotdogs, but the WV hotdogs were AWESOME!! Thank you for doing this. It just reinforces the 'family' aspect of NESBA. Hope everyone stopped by to give them a try.

Twiztedjester55

jcurtis;213742 wrote: I usually don't have hotdogs, but the WV hotdogs were AWESOME!! Thank you for doing this. It just reinforces the 'family' aspect of NESBA. Hope everyone stopped by to give them a try.
I agree those were awesome, thanks for the door to door delivery service:adore:

RyanITV

Admin
slowpoke;213740 wrote: Sorry about your clutch, Fitz. was looking forward to riding with you.

Thanks for being a great sport and letting us test your safety gear. Hopefully Kubricky will post the video up.
+1 - That was some funny shit...

rac_wv

fitz;213737 wrote: Get up at 3:45am, happy, drive to track, 1st session bike smell like bad juju, ignore, 2nd session bike not go when twist throttle, 3rd session kicking bike not fix, drive away from track, sad... :(
Sorry I didn't get the chance to chase you around Sunday. Hope you get that clutch sorted out and maybe I'll see you at the Beav.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
jcurtis;213704 wrote: ...very old school. Ask Lenny about that. ;-). Great seeing you at Main. The track is a lot of fun.
+1...It was great seeing the rest of the NESBA family!