Roll Call for VIR Patriot/Full 10-17/18

upnadam

The you know what looks real real good. I'm headed down Sunday to observe Patriot and hangout, and then get out there Monday for some fun on Full. Who all else is in?

Perlzuki

I'll be there Sunday night Shinin & socializing on Monday. Can't wait to get back to see everyone!

Mark
SE CR #249

1bad7

I'm looking to be there for full, but I have a couple of buddies that will be at Patiot on Sunday on BMW's. No, no, not the 1000RR but a GS and 1200R or something like that.

Justin_H

I'm in for the full course. The Hayabusa should be much faster on the straights than my normal four wheeled ride that struggles to top 140, but I know the laps will take a lot longer. Here's a slow lap in the car.

I've been looking forward to running the full course on the bike all year.

Justin

jasonhise

2trill357;154917 wrote: In for both!
Last trackday of the year for me.
Ditto!!! Looking forward to the little track that destroys quad muscles :doh: and then some rest time on the back straight of Full the next day... :rolleyes:

92illpony

i'm there for patriot but not full due to a new job situation at work. work found it more important for me to go to a class to learn how to become an instructor instead of ride my motorcycle. I tried to talk my way out of it but the corps won that battle.

p.s. adam i want my shirts..lol

jasonhise

92illpony;155200 said:
i'm there for patriot but not full due to a new job situation at work. work found it more important for me to go to a class to learn how to become an instructor instead of ride my motorcycle. I tried to talk my way out of it but the corps won that battle.

Funny how that always turns out the same way huh???

Goldie

Goldie "The" Griot will be there for the full course. No patriot for me. Rode last weekend at Summit Main so I'm plenty ready and in shape. Haven't even unloaded the trailer...:D :p

KS951...;)

jasonhise

Goldie;155216 wrote: Goldie "The" Griot will be there for the full course. No patriot for me. Rode last weekend at Summit Main so I'm plenty ready and in shape. Haven't even unloaded the trailer...:D :p

KS951...;)
I have the fan to keep your tire warmers cooled down.... Gotta slow you down somehow. :crs:

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Haven't missed a Fall FULL course run at VIR since like 2004....LOVE the Full course.
Bringing the GSXR1000 to let her stretch her legs.

RADAR Magnet

I'll be there with some guys I met at Summit a few weeks back. I'm new to track days and have never been to VIR; looking forward to a great day!

transman

jasonhise;155190 wrote: Ditto!!! Looking forward to the little track that destroys quad muscles :doh: and then some rest time on the back straight of Full the next day... :rolleyes:
Awesome! Gonna have the little ninja there monday. First time riding since roebling in march. Have to ride B since I haven't ridden with nesba since i rode my 2nd track day at patriot in 08. Guess it's fine since I'm gonna suck.