Roll call: May 13th @Thunderbolt

1up5down

Control Rider
I mean, why not @ $99 for the "Elite" crowd. Is your Membership as Elite as your riding??? If not you better bump yourself into the "Elite" crowd.

I'm in as long the climate meets my needs, lol!

1up5down

Control Rider
Bubba Zanetti;271988 wrote: Allen:

The two-stoke contingent should be their, God willing:)

BZ
Ahhh, yeah! It's not a party unless we have those high whinning oil smoked 2 strokers out there with us!!!

PARRRRR-TAYYYY!:eek:uttahere:

ZxRegg6r

I'm in. Take advantage of the $99.00 Days. I"m looking into Summit on 24th. Would be nice, haven't been there in a while.

borislav

Control Rider
I'll be there to knock of cobwebs accumulated since Barber in November and will be at Summit on 24th (first time after 5 years of not going to Summit):doh:

borislav;272028 wrote: I'll be there to knock of cobwebs accumulated since Barber in November and will be at Summit on 24th (first time after 5 years of not going to Summit):doh:
Yup, first day of the year here too. Cobweb sweeping, new tires, need to work on jetting, etc.

BZ

betarace

Bubba Zanetti;272072 wrote: Yup, first day of the year here too. Cobweb sweeping, new tires, need to work on jetting, etc.

BZ
You forgot sand in your vagina on your excuse list

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
I'll be there, shakin' off cobwebs on the R6. Hopefully this year will be much better than last. Only got out once in 2012, and for about 2 sessions when a severely bent fork tube made it virtually unrideable at pace. Got TWO bikes this year!!!!!!