Roll Call NCBIKE 5/16,17.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
We'll leave that to Shiloh, she will be directing the day. CCW is certainly fun, but it is a chore to move the air-fence around.

willhf1011

We'll leave that to Shiloh, she will be directing the day. CCW is certainly fun, but it is a chore to move the air-fence around.

I had forgotten about moving the air fence. Either way, looking forward to the weekend! If we do decide to change it up, we'd be glad to lend a hand moving the fence.

midRRider

I'll be there Saturday.

I'm a total newb. I did 3 track days with NESBA in 2012. This will be my first time back at the track since then. First trackday way VIR North, went down in the 3rd session after light rain but could have easily been avoided with experience, confidence, and body position. Second was VIR South, went down in the second session at the fish hook. Bike was ok and I was able to finish out the day after re-tech. Third was at CMP and I stayed up all day! Hoping to continue the positive trend this weekend.

I've been at NCCAR in my car and ran it CCW. As a newb, I'm glad we're running CW. The hairpin after that straight when going CCW would totally suck for me. Going fast on a straight is easy, but braking for the turn is what freaks me out the most.

With all that being said, I love getting advice and constructive criticism from more experienced riders. I track my bike to become a better rider so if any of you control riders want to help me out, please do so. I'll be on a '03 600RR with grey primered track fairings and a yellow front fender. I use to think I was a pretty decent rider, then I went to a track. Very humbling experience.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome back to the track! There will be lots of CR help available to you! If you aren't getting what you need, just see the captain for your group or the director. Lots of friendly staff and members!

Bryant

He who isn't afraid, isn't trying hard enough.
SO much fun!!!! Ran a 1:38 I didn't get to check all my footage. But I felt happy with it! I don't have a timer so I had to do it manually with my iPhone lol Cant wait to ride with you guys again!

selztoad

Yea they were, I was rolling around the track pacing 1:36s- and 218 on the zx10 rolled up like I had my kickstand out

akunochi

Infield capability evaluator
I had a great time. Fastest lap of the day was a 1:40 flat which got me a bump to I. Thanks to all the CR's and especially Lenny for helping me tweak those minor details and get my times down. I guess I have to actually show this little daytona 675 some attention now. It earned its keep.

Again such a great event guys and we can't wait for the next one.

akunochi

Infield capability evaluator
Yeah...there were a lot of very fast bikes out there on the straight aways. Every time I got flown by I was just saying to myself. I SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT THE BIG BIKE! LOL

selztoad

Yeah...there were a lot of very fast bikes out there on the straight aways. Every time I got flown by I was just saying to myself. I SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT THE BIG BIKE! LOL
nah bro, That guy was ROLLIN ... he could have coasted down the front straight and still caught me

LeMisVH

Thanks to our Director - Shiloh - who ran a great two days! Thanks to the CRs Lenny, Musky and Tibor(?) who I got to work with on and off track with. It was definitely a great two days and can't wait for the next one!

Great N2 Team that was there! Such a great team which is why I know why I like riding with this organization!! :first: