Roll Call: Nesba folks racing WERA at CMP this weekend???

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Yeah I won't be able to make it either. Good luck Russ, I'll be looking forward to fighting you for position at the Summit round

Tarheelguy451

Damn Russ, you scared everybody off. :)

I think this is the ONE round we wont have to deal with all those fast guys from the NE region.

I hope the SE guys are a tick slower.

RacerRuss

Drewbie;2846 wrote: Looks like everyone was scared off. Only 3 guys finished the A SB race??? Light weekend huh?
None of my races were that lite. We only had 9 in B-Sbk but the C races were pretty full. It was hot, the track was abrasive and hard on tires, but fun. The three fast guys from the SE were there in C. It was kinda funny that they were talking crap about the Mid-Atlantic guys saying we didn't seem that fast (I guess I am the only one that they had any experience with :D ) and then Greg Miller showed up and handed them their asses. By Sunday, I was able to keep up with them, not quite beat them, but keep them in sight. I think Drew, Greg and Palmer need to go to the GNF's and give them some lessons.

Hot but fun weekend. Improvement to the facilities was great, now there are covered garages and roads through the pits, not the sand anymore.

JVance

No Drew, you did the right thing by staying home. Thanks for the trophies :)

There was no one in the F1 class, no one. The had me in it by mistake and when I went to change it they told me I was the only novice. Could have been 20 pts for someone.

John

Brian Laws

Too funny John. I've never seen F1 with no riders, weird. Summer heat and gas prices are sure taking their toll.

RollieManollie

Control Rider
JVance;2924 wrote:
There was no one in the F1 class, no one. The had me in it by mistake and when I went to change it they told me I was the only novice. Could have been 20 pts for someone.

John

I saw that and couldn't believe it at first! 20 points would have been nice!!!!! ;)

RacerRuss

Katie785;3009 wrote: yeah.. congrats on FIRST PLACE JVANCE!!!.. and Russ - you did awesome too!! ..
Thanks Katie, I just hope to be as fast as that stud you run around with someday :adore: