Roll Call: NJMP (4/28 or 4/29)

betarace

In. Can't wait
uju7y5eg.jpg

andykurz

jtsgsxr6;270352 wrote: FYI, based on the NJMP schedule there is an endurance race running til midnight on the 27th. Don't know how that affects those who planned to Saturday night at the track.
Hey, thanks for pointing this out. I never would have known.

Does anyone know if this rules out camping? My guess is yes, but who knows. :notsure:

jtsgsxr6

andykurz;270536 wrote: Hey, thanks for pointing this out. I never would have known.

Does anyone know if this rules out camping? My guess is yes, but who knows. :notsure:
I would assume, I've had to wait to get in before and that time the track wasn't hot they just were waiting til the old club exited. I'm staying in style at a hotel. Too cold to camp for the wifey. :haha:

EddieRo

First day of the season for me. Will be there on Sunday and Monday on the new to me 06 CBR600RR. Yes, she will stay matte gray aka unpainted grey! Thinking of also bringing my 99R1 for a session or two each day.... We'll see.

2013-03-30_13-19-40_306.jpg

BLSJDS

In for Sunday & Monday with Shane and Chucks :cool:. Heading down bright and early Sunday am.

Soon I will glue myself to the weather channel...

Canali

vinny337;270535 wrote: Congrats Chris! You need your own thread for such occasion...:agree:
Thanks guys... Vinny let me get through my first day of hopefully not making a fool out of myself... looking forward to riding with you all day Sunday!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Canali;270564 wrote: Thanks guys... Vinny let me get through my first day of hopefully not making a fool out of myself... looking forward to riding with you all day Sunday!
You'll be fine, you've already proven it...it's going to be a fun time for sure!! :cheers:

GriffinD

vinny337;270882 wrote: Shane,
I see you're in your favorite spot :cool: I'll come holla at you...
You know it, Vin. G#110 as always. It's good luck so I can't deviate.

You staying overnight for Monday??