Roll Call: NJMP (4/28 or 4/29)

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
ZxRegg6r;271139 wrote: WADDUP Vin? Everything is good cuz. Trying to be patient and wait for some good warmer weather. Its killin me!! lol
How's thing with you?
All is good! I'm like you just waiting for some warmer weather...

iw84u

looking to carpool from Columbia, MD. for sunday only. anyone close by and have room for bike and gear? and only sunday?

thanks,

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
jcurtis;271053 wrote: Not sure what you fair weather Nancies are talking about. I have 6 days in the books so far this year and a few in the dirt. :rtfm::D
Ha, I just wanted to clarify I'm referring to the 2013 season...:D

Myers

Control Rider
Having some issues with my setup... BUT... in ... Will find out tomorrow if I can stick around for Monday.. Will pick up both days tomorrow once the "boss man" gives me the decision :) Vin - When you arriving at NJMP?

miker1

Well, im kinda new to NESBA, rode 2x last year and a demo session in 2011. Did a number of TonysTrackDays at NJMP too. Don't know anyone on here so guess this an intro as well.. Upgraded to Elite membership for 2013. In for Sunday and Monday at T-bolt. Wanna get my 12 rides and a free renewal for next year! Riding a litre bile ( I know, I know) not the best choice.but plan to learn, have fun, and learn some more.

Cheers,
Mike Rauth
NJ.
08 R1

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Ballpeen;271319 wrote: Having some issues with my setup... BUT... in ... Will find out tomorrow if I can stick around for Monday.. Will pick up both days tomorrow once the "boss man" gives me the decision :) Vin - When you arriving at NJMP?
Len, I'm a hour away so I normally show up the early the day of the event to set up. I'll shoot a pm

baddog

Miker1: That makes 2 of us. I'm new to NESBA as well. Looking forward to meeting some new folks.

Canali

Miker1 and baddog - Welcome guys! I'll be there Sunday in A-group, Monday as a CR. I'll be pitted in one of the garages, silver R6, blue suit. Looking forward to meeting you.

Chris

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
baddog;271371 wrote: Miker1: That makes 2 of us. I'm new to NESBA as well. Looking forward to meeting some new folks.
Welcome to NESBA! see you in the paddock...:cool:

baddog

Canali;271375 wrote: Miker1 and baddog - Welcome guys! I'll be there Sunday in A-group, Monday as a CR. I'll be pitted in one of the garages, silver R6, blue suit. Looking forward to meeting you.

Chris
Thanks, we'll keep an eye out for ya. :) I think we did 10+ TD's at NJMP last year with another org, so I'm comfortable with the track,. hopefully just knocking some cobwebs off and learning more. :)

withoutequal

In for both days! Weather wasn't great last time I was at lighting, but forcing myself to ride in those conditions helped alot. It will be my first time at t bolt. Ill be riding a white and black gsxr. Keep and eye out for me CRs! Need some help with...well everything haha.

Pseudolus

Unfortunately have to back out for both days! :mad:

For the first time in my life, allergies have decided to give me vertigo and I can't shake it yet. Hope the weather is great for all of you though!

BLSJDS

miker1;271326 wrote: Well, im kinda new to NESBA, rode 2x last year and a demo session in 2011. Did a number of TonysTrackDays at NJMP too. Don't know anyone on here so guess this an intro as well.. Upgraded to Elite membership for 2013. In for Sunday and Monday at T-bolt. Wanna get my 12 rides and a free renewal for next year! Riding a litre bile ( I know, I know) not the best choice.but plan to learn, have fun, and learn some more.

Cheers,
Mike Rauth
NJ.
08 R1
baddog;271371 wrote:
Miker1: That makes 2 of us. I'm new to NESBA as well. Looking forward to meeting some new folks.
Last year was my first time riding with NESBA and they are a great group of riders and coaches :cool:.

Stop by Garage 110 and say hello if you get a chance.

ericlouie1

Pseudolus;271440 wrote: Unfortunately have to back out for both days! :mad:

For the first time in my life, allergies have decided to give me vertigo and I can't shake it yet. Hope the weather is great for all of you though!
Flonase is the win against allergies, but bummer man.

1up5down

Control Rider
PATBAROK;271507 wrote: If anyone is doing suspension set up on the 28th-let me know! I'm definitely needing a fine tuning...
Mark Rozema with MarkBilt Racebikes is your NESBA NE/MA guy and he is always at NJMP. You will be taken care of!

Have fun & be safe!