ROLL CALL! NJMP Opener, April 3-5

1literduceater

slow_honda;115903 wrote: *Cough*pansy*Cough*

Well it starts with P anyways :flipoff:
You are soooooooo going to get kicked in the nads next time I see you....Your buddy that posted down below might get one too!

Riding the Beave in a few weeks?

Now if only I could find a deal on an enclosed trailer? :saythat:

slowpoke

I'm back in for Sat and Sun thanks to a ton of help from Will, Walt, and Dave in getting the bike back together and little good news from the doc.

can't wait to get back out there.

jtsgsxr6

vinny337;116371 wrote: :cool: Josh it's on!! I won't be long now...
Must have really good memory if you know my name.

Doing all the last minute prep for the trip this week and next, checking gear, fixing little things, prepping bike and I've got a giant grin the entire time I'm doing all this!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Yes, memory is still good...:cool: I'm doing the last minute preps as well and can't wait until 5 April...

can't wait to get my first full track day in on the 3rd !see everyone out there ! feel free to let me know what i'm doing right or wrong my ears are open for tips !

NoBull

slowpoke;116259 wrote: I'm back in for Sat and Sun thanks to a ton of help from Will, Walt, and Dave in getting the bike back together and little good news from the doc.

can't wait to get back out there.
Good news, Chris. See you there. Look for Jim and I. Maybe we can pit close?

infinotize

Anyone down for splitting an electric box? I hear it's something ridiculous like ~$30 per day and you can't, ahem, borrow from the boxes like you can at Summit...

i'm not commiting untill i see what the weather looks like but by the middle of the week i should know . i would be showing up friday night with a camper if you would like to pitch in i wouldn't have a problem with that !

BrianK01

eaglebike600;116650 wrote: i'm not commiting untill i see what the weather looks like but by the middle of the week i should know . i would be showing up friday night with a camper if you would like to pitch in i wouldn't have a problem with that !
LAME

you won't find yourself doing many trackdays with that strategy

BrianK01;116667 wrote: LAME

you won't find yourself doing many trackdays with that strategy
it is lame but on my budget i can't afford to pay for day to ride on a wet track !!!! i will have everything ready i only live 45 minutes from the track.

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
infinotize;116626 wrote: Anyone down for splitting an electric box? I hear it's something ridiculous like ~$30 per day and you can't, ahem, borrow from the boxes like you can at Summit...
I would be down to split one with ya for saturday...