Roll Call - Road America Aug 25th 26th

Hitman954

crazywalt;207814 wrote: Hitman954 do you know Kyle Bradburn or Jason Yohn at all?
Not sure, so no I don't know them, but I've probably meet them at Show Me's bike night if they ride or have been there. I don't street ride anymore so my meeting people is strickly at the bike nights. I set up shop there and help promote Nesba so I have probably meet them. What do they ride?

crazywalt

Hitman954;207859 wrote: Not sure, so no I don't know them, but I've probably meet them at Show Me's bike night if they ride or have been there. I don't street ride anymore so my meeting people is strickly at the bike nights. I set up shop there and help promote Nesba so I have probably meet them. What do they ride?
Ten 4, i used to do the hooters bike night them.

DSC02324.jpg

thumpin250

I know those two walt. I'd love to see how fast kyle would b in a year. One of those kids with the annoying talent of doing exactly what he needs to do because thats the way it works.:D

steviebee72

as long as my truck makes it there.. IM IN

i torched my rear end gear on the last trip home from RA earlier this year.. I took me awhile to get the parts and get it fixed....

cooker1

I wont be making it either ! I am signed up for all 3 days labor day weekend though and gonna win the chili cookoff ! I am gonna get some practice in at BHF tomorrow ! I had a serious talk with the SV and it said it had too work to hard to just to get passed on the straightaways I countered with yeah but we smoke em in the corners and it said whats the point !!! See everyone at BHF !

beac83

Dave,

There will hardly be anyone there to smoke your SV. Lots of wide open track on weekday events!

Your SV has a defeatest attitude that needs changing!

And since when does what others in the group do negatively affect your learning?

Stevie B - It will be good to see you out! I've missed your instruction!

some guy #2

Quick questions,

Are there garages/power access any where in the paddock?

Can we camp at the track?
-Are there showers?

Can we get in the night before and/or leave our stuff there over night?

beac83

some guy #2;208060 wrote: Quick questions,

Are there garages/power access any where in the paddock?

Can we camp at the track?
-Are there showers?

Can we get in the night before and/or leave our stuff there over night?
Limited paddock power. On the Pit Road Wall, and at at one or two other places in the paddock. I think it's $25 for power. No Garages.

Camping is allowed in the paddock. If you camp in the "official" camping areas, there may be a fee, IDK, but they have RV power hookups in the camping area.

Nice facilities, including showers.

We usually can get in the night before, after whoever is renting the track that day is done. Leaving your pit set up is no problem.