Roll Call: Shenandoah Circuit 6/30 Sunday

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
For the price it cannot be beat......I may just show and get a few laps in since I am already signed up for Main Monday.

bjwallen

Marked on the calendar. I'm interested to see NESBA's configuration.

I've ran it several times with TPM. It's a tight, 2nd gear track the way they run it.

TProc

bjwallen;278352 wrote: Marked on the calendar. I'm interested to see NESBA's configuration.

I've ran it several times with TPM. It's a tight, 2nd gear track the way they run it.
I have run it alot with that org. Primarily a left turn track compared to most other tracks we run.
3rd to 5th gear for me though.........

Great to hear!! Considering Main on Monday myself :)

I ride to the track so if anyone has any extra room in their pit for me it would be much appreciated!

JGardy_781

crashkhanman;278393 wrote: I ride to the track so if anyone has any extra room in their pit for me it would be much appreciated!
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday if you need some shade and a chair (i'll have plenty of both). Blue and tan F350 dually pulling a white 8.5x20 enclosed trailer; I'll be on an older white GSXR #78

Jason

eurorods

I am in!!!!

Holly cow....$50 track day!!! Awesome! Is the special over? I just sent a friend there and he said it is $165 now. Name is Mark #710 2001 Red R6 (if I get the new rear axle in time) or I will be on a 2003 CBR600RR #33, or a 2008 Triumph Daytona 675 Blue #710. Look forward to riding and meeting you guys.

Let me know if you can still get the $50 deal, I have some friends I want to get in.

Dave561

Control Rider
$50 is for Sunday on Shenandoah for memebers. $75 for nonmembers
B is now full and I has less than 10 spots. Please don't delay

JGardy_781;278416 wrote: I'll be there Saturday and Sunday if you need some shade and a chair (i'll have plenty of both). Blue and tan F350 dually pulling a white 8.5x20 enclosed trailer; I'll be on an older white GSXR #78

Jason
Thanks Jason!! :cheers:

~Kevin B#44