Roll Call: Shenandoah Circuit 6/30 Sunday

EddieRo

I need 9 people to cancel so I can attend :mad:

Want to go to both Saturday and Sunday and won't travel the 5+ hours to only do Saturday... Don't you folks have weddings, graduations, miscellaneous yard work to do?! :D

flaggerjohn

I'll be there working pit out Saturday on the Jefferson and Sunday on the Shenandoah. I've worked with TPM and Motorcycle Excitement on the SC and it's a fun track. Of course I'm a non-rider but as a flagger, I think you'll all have a blast.

Glad to be working with you guys again.

avizpls

#11-A
flaggerjohn;278831 wrote: I'll be there working pit out Saturday on the Jefferson and Sunday on the Shenandoah. I've worked with TPM and Motorcycle Excitement on the SC and it's a fun track. Of course I'm a non-rider but as a flagger, I think you'll all have a blast.

Thanks for what you do! I can't wait to see your tracks for the first time.

flaggerjohn;278831 wrote: I'll be there working pit out Saturday on the Jefferson and Sunday on the Shenandoah. I've worked with TPM and Motorcycle Excitement on the SC and it's a fun track. Of course I'm a non-rider but as a flagger, I think you'll all have a blast.

Thanks for your time/energy/help flaggerjohn! We couldn't do what we do safely without you all :adore: :cheers:

Y'all have a great ride and please video. I have a gig the night before, con't go. This is one of the tracks on my bucket list, too. :(

mike574

singh;278647 wrote: Signed up... assuming it is Supermoto friendly and I can ride a 150R and SXV 550 there.
Thats the only way I would ride there, It looks like it would be a good supermoto track

willhf1011

I'll be there for my first event with NESBA. Ridden it once with TPM and looking forward to running it with you guys.

nroussin

I would like to thank the NESBA Staff, CR's, and riding family for a KICK A$$ day at Shenandoah today:congrats: Unfortunately my day was cut a bit short due to an uncooperative battery (rookie, I know) but other than that it was Fantastic!!! So once again, a BIG Thank You to everyone that made the day a success. Next stop PIRC... here we go! :cheers:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
JGardy_781;279258 wrote: Congratulations again on the bump...
I think he's having second thoughts about running with "A" :eek: sig still says "I"...Congrats on the bump!