Roll Call: Summit Jefferson

HokieRider

Who's going to ride the short course in a few weeks??

It will be my first time on Jefferson...and my first time on the track since April :(

Looking forward to it!

JerryC

The Jefferson is fun, turn 7 is challenging, if you get a chance walk the track, it goes clock wise for motorcycles.

warregl

I'll be there on the 29th and 30th. I'm doing my first days with NESBA and my first days at Summit as well. I'm looking forward to it.

I'll be in white leathers with my WHITE on the back. If you see me stop by and say hi.

Best,
Carey

tdelegram

Control Rider
In for Sunday, main Monday, if you need anything just stop over, I am guessing i'll be the only KTM RC8R there, if not look for maroon nissan titan with black and orange enclosed trailer.

knut

Control Rider
We (Maria and I) will be there bothSaturday and Sunday.
Never been on Jefferson before,so I'm not sure how that will go. :)

See you all there.

/Patrick

Oldmxer281

Control Rider
I'm in for Sunday and Monday, maybe Barb too. Patrick, your R1 is not big enough for Jefferson, you might want to get a ZX14 or Hayabusa for that track:)! See you all there.

knut

Control Rider
Oldmxer281;255517 wrote: I'm in for Sunday and Monday, maybe Barb too. Patrick, your R1 is not big enough for Jefferson, you might want to get a ZX14 or Hayabusa for that track:)! See you all there.
:) Huumm....... I think the R1 is way to big. But I don't dare to take Marias bike out again. That result we already know...:doh:

But we have never been on this track, so it will be fun to try, even if I'll be slow.. :asleep:

/P

RADAR Magnet

I'm aiming for Sunday at Jefferson and Monday at Main; will be my first time at Jefferson; am expecting to be worn out at the end, then get my groove on Monday!

Bunny7of9

I'm in Sat an Sun. First time in over a year. I'll be the slow girl with dreads with a beat to hell red F4i. Come say hi!

R1Baby

Control Rider
Jefferson is a blast, with the speed down a bit, great time to work on body position, throttle and breaking techniques.

^ he said "breaking" technique. Must be watching the B group at the top of the hill on Patriot . . .

Hey thread owner, wait till you see the DEE-Luxe trailer I borrowed for this one. Double axle Featherlight.

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
I'll be there as well, JC is a ton of fun to ride and a lot of work! No place to rest! See you all there!

HokieRider

Chris...im looking forward to it!! sounds like a small crowd for saturday...that means lots of practice!!

cant wait to let the R6 stretch her legs

HokieRider

BTW...im going to be bringing some used tires with me...I DONT WANT TO BRING THEM BACK

if you need some to get you to the end of the season or whatever let me know

DDay85

I'm thinking about going this weekend, probably Sunday. I have been MIA all season because I crashed in Shenandoah National Park the day after breaking up with my girlfriend in May and had to rebuild the SV650.

Anyone able to give me a lift from DC, but only if it's not too much trouble?