Roll Call- Summit Main 6-17

windblown

It was crowded, it had it's issues - I had a good time.

Emerson - Sorry to hear about your off. Hope things go well on the healing front.

Peanut;277421 wrote: With so many new riders to the club on a dealer day, regardless of how many times you speak to them, once the visor goes down they unfortunately loose focus.... And even though there were a number of crashes, which definately can happen especially on a dealer day, they were at least all rider errors not someone getting pushed or forced off because of another rider as far as I know.
^ this^

I've never attended ANY dealer day that didn't have it's share of issues due to riders showing up to race. If you want a nice calm day with no drama a regular club day is a safer bet. I enjoy dealer days, always have. Non-stop entertainment - since I don't have to deal with running it.

withoutequal

ritelite77;277311 wrote: Summit point main....my new favorite track. A fast track that flows. why oh why i didnt check out summit sooner??!! And a thank you to my fellow I group riders, it was a blast!
A lot different than beaver eh? Nice to see ya again.

Noel

Peanut

Control Rider
windblown;277428 wrote: It was crowded, it had it's issues - I had a good time.

Emerson - Sorry to hear about your off. Hope things go well on the healing front.

^ this^

I've never attended ANY dealer day that didn't have it's share of issues due to riders showing up to race. If you want a nice calm day with no drama a regular club day is a safer bet. I enjoy dealer days, always have. Non-stop entertainment - since I don't have to deal with running it.
Even though there are some challenges, dealers days help bring people into trackdays, & introduce them to really trying to figure out how to ride there bike, while also introducing them to the the club as well.

Coleman did a good job and obviously has a huge following, cool that they can get so many riders out.

ritelite77

withoutequal;277429 wrote: A lot different than beaver eh? Nice to see ya again.

Noel
For sure different, maybe better than the beav but I still got a soft spot for her being my home track and all. Good to see you too man, and here's to many more :cheers:

Ducfast

Ya know I bet on some forums my question would garner a flame spraying.
Appreciate the professional dialogue:D

shell015

Twiztedjester55;277413 wrote: Been talking to him a bit today. 2 broken arms, fractured collar bone and maybe dislocated shoulder
I am so glad to hear Emerson is in fairly good condition. I witnessed the crash from about 100 yards away as I was coming down the front straight. I was extremely shaken at the sight I saw with him going straight into the gravel without turning at all, hitting the barrier, then the bike and him going up and over like Nicky Hayden last year. It was the worst crash I've seen in person. I almost thought about calling it a day after seeing that. Even chatting with Dave shortly thereafter to find out if he knew anything about his condition had me getting choked up. I really thought it was going to be the worst news anyone could hear. I am so thankful to know it's not the worse case! I mustered up the courage to ride every session and got my head screwed on right doing so. Had a great rest of the day with thoughts and prayers for Emerson every time I rounded T-1. Heal up soon and get back out there!