Roll Call Summit Main, April 15th

Chrisk

1up5down;270043 wrote: I was at Markbilt today and Mark told me that his plan is to be at Summit on Monday. So, you all should have a suspension guy there to help you be your best!

Have fun!
Do you know if Mark is doing tires too or will Colin (shagmoto) be there?

Ducati Pete

kawboy;269766 wrote: April 15th will be my first track day with NESBA. I'm already feeling some nerves... I've only ridden Summit Main one time and have made some changes to the bike over the winter - all untested so far. I'll be in B group on a red/black Kawasaki. I'm looking forward to meeting some NESBA members and starting a new season of track riding.
Jeremyw5;269854 wrote:
the 15th will be my first time with nesba as well, and my first time on a track period. Im with you on the nerves! Ill be on the all green (with green wheels) kawi zx6r and wearing red/white/black leather. Look forward to riding with you in that B group!

No worries Gents......... my first with NESBA was last summer. Matter or fact....... wanna talk about nerves........ 50 years old, fat and first time on a crotch rocket........ now that was a set of nerves. NESBA people are AWESOME, was taken care of by Kubs/many others and my CR taught me a shitload. Everyone I met was super cool and I had the best ride of my life....... and now all I have to say is ............TRACK CRACK.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE. Will know better in another day or two.
Pete

motorkas

I'm in. . .:). First TD this year, first time at Main!!!!!!! Already planning to take the whole morning (day if I have to) learning the turn in/braking points and lines. Had a stern "talking to" with myself: back of the right line for the morning sessions, not going out of 3rd for the first 2 sessions, wont even attempt to go past 4th until the mid afternoon, painters tape over the speedo, vision skills, body positioning, smooth throttle and braking inputs. . .CANT WAIT (first time in a long time I'm looking forward to weekend being over!!!!!!!!:)

bboynicku

I signed up as well! Looking forward to first trackday of the year....now time go through the checklist for the bike...so much to do by sunday night!!

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
In the past camping has been free at summit with electric extra for something like $25. I'm not sure if cost will be the same or not but camping is always am option at summit.

Myers

Control Rider
Just registered for Monday.... R U KIDDING ME... ONLY $99.00 !!! wow.. what a great deal!!! See everyone there.. MAY be down sunday night.. not 100% sure Illl have everything ready by then though...

Vinny...your next... hit submitt... hit submitt!:rtfm:

Yank 521

Control Rider
thinking there is a good chance i will be there. no bike but gonna try and attend. if i arrive alive i will be around the pits if anybody could use a hand or has any question i will do my best to help you all out.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Ballpeen;270248 wrote: Just registered for Monday.... R U KIDDING ME... ONLY $99.00 !!! wow.. what a great deal!!! See everyone there.. MAY be down sunday night.. not 100% sure Illl have everything ready by then though...

Haha, moment of truth.

motorkas

stealth 521;270280 wrote: thinking there is a good chance i will be there. no bike but gonna try and attend. if i arrive alive i will be around the pits if anybody could use a hand or has any question i will do my best to help you all out.
Stealth, would love to pick your brain if you make it. Black BMW #29 - I'll have plenty of vitamin water in the cooler but since you would be bikeless, just let me know if you want me to through a beer or two in there for you as well :cheers:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Ballpeen;270248 wrote: Just registered for Monday.... R U KIDDING ME... ONLY $99.00 !!! wow.. what a great deal!!! See everyone there.. MAY be down sunday night.. not 100% sure Illl have everything ready by then though...

I'm picking my bike up from Markbuilt tomorrow.:cool:

moman

Four of us are making the trip down together from upstate NY late Sunday. First time for me also at main, looking forward to it!
Staying at the Hampton Inn at Martinsburg South-Inwood.

Yank 521

Control Rider
motorkas;270298 wrote: Stealth, would love to pick your brain if you make it. Black BMW #29 - I'll have plenty of vitamin water in the cooler but since you would be bikeless, just let me know if you want me to through a beer or two in there for you as well :cheers:
sounds like a plan, hope to see you there.