Roll Call Summit Main, April 8-9

knut

Control Rider
I'll be there too. And my better half of course. :adore: And I hope here bike will be ready and looking better then ever. ;)

/Patrick

fitz

You guys ready!?!?!?!

Let's do this!!

Been waiting too long.

Yeah Yeah Yeah!

dancing.gif

28336cca4e02ca17940f937c95f2d1719f4fca50.gif

c06366d55156cf4030ea8bdf44ea1541da38c7bb_r.gif

Wawazat

I'm trying to justify this over VIR South. I don't think I want to run the thou' on such a small course. Summit just might be the better option as long as the travel costs aren't rediculous. I'll make my final decision on Sunday.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk

Gorecki

Wawazat;235043 wrote: Summit just might be the better option as long as the travel costs aren't rediculous. I'll make my final decision on Sunday.
Your biggest issue will likely be getting through DC area. Early in the morning or late in the evening you'll be fine. Just about any other time near the beltway and you can spend hours going no where!

CC675

I'm getting the final details ironed out for an appearance. Just realized it's Easter Sunday and my track buddy/support didn't until I just told him, so I'm hoping he's still down. I haven't decided if I'll go it alone yet.

denbsteph

Plenty of liter bikes run South and it's a blast. Although my FZ1 is a liter bike and not an R1, I kept up pretty damn good with several R1's in "B" group. If memory serves me right, I passed an R1 in a Mondo wheelie right before the double apex, Oak tree turn. South is not that short, good turns, high speed straights, the fish hook will frustrate the piss out of you. You'll enjoy South and IMHO, the liter bike is not to big for South. Ask Irish Racing, they make it happen out there. :D

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Twiztedjester55;235032 wrote: Hmmm.. I didn't notice any scheduled launches on NASAs website for this weekend:dunno:
slow_honda;235042 wrote:
Lemons on the no fly list this year.
licensed was revoked, as i forgot to clear the tower...:banghead::banghead:

though i understand radar does not function under a certain altitude.....so i'm saying theres a chance:wow:

Gorecki

lemondrop;235061 wrote: licensed was revoked, as i forgot to clear the tower...:banghead::banghead:

though i understand radar does not function under a certain altitude.....so i'm saying theres a chance:wow:
Hey, I've buzzed fields many times, never got caught! :D

singh

It's been a while since I rode VIR North and I remember it to be fast and smooth. Thoughts on how an Aprilia SXV 550 would do on it?

03r1sc

I am registered to ride on the 9th, but have never rode Summit with NESBA. Does any one know how much camping (sleeping in trailer) and power will be? Thanks in advance for any help that you all can provide.

David

trekuhl

Control Rider
camping is free, power poles are $10 i think for a day? you give him 20 and get 10 back when return lock.

or find someone to split a pole with (power not dancing)

summit is a blast you will love it!

03r1sc

Trey,
Thanks for the info and I've ridden it before just not with NESBA, so looking for a good time! Are you all going?