Roll Call Summit Main, May 12-13!!!!

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
So who's coming out to give/get some :spank: :cool:

Need to know when the :a: guys are coming so i know to throw some fresh rubber on!!! :D

Please let me know if you're interested in joining the "Stuff the S$%T out of the JJ and Canali Squad"

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
lemondrop;238646 wrote: Which group are you running? I will see if kub will bump me back down
I'll be the Capt. of the "stuff the living S#$t out of the JJ squad!! haha

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Twiztedjester55;238677 wrote: Fucker we've talked about this already@!:doh:

Hmmm this makes me think, maybe i should start a thread of who's down to stuff the JJ..... :haha:

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
In for both days..... I know we bumped a couple of guys up to A group recently and it will be good to see them out there if they can make it.

JJ could use a few new playmates in A group who aren't just looking to stuff him........ nevermind...... what was I thinking!

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
WTF???!!! Is the matter with you guys, nice for new members...and keep it clean JJ...really? Really? Bumped to A and now you think you randomly throw out the f-bomb...on second thought tell me more about this "squad"...

1up5down

Control Rider
I'll come out play with the fine NESBAINS on Saturday. I'll be there on Friday as well, but that's not important here.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
1up5down;238778 wrote: I'll come out play with the fine NESBAINS on Saturday. I'll be there on Friday as well, but that's not important here.
IF your car doesn't start on sat afternoon and you're forced to stay for sunday.... it wasn't me.... haha :eek:uttahere:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I wish I could make it but I'm a Mommas boy...see you at the next one for sure!

Canali

After missing the NJMP season opener I'm foaming at the mouth for both days. I told mom and mom in law they will not see me for mothers day... and Emerson, I'll just give you your trophy now :second:

Twiztedjester55

Canali;238834 wrote: After missing the NJMP season opener I'm foaming at the mouth for both days. I told mom and mom in law they will not see me for mothers day... and Emerson, I'll just give you your trophy now :second:
Uh oh Canolli is talking trash, did "Kill the JJ" just become "kill the canolli":idea::D