Roll call Summit, May 24

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Ducati Pete;272890 wrote:

Yea Beta.............. I can see the headlines now................

Kubricky's Bitch Makes the Trek to PIRC

:D
Pete, I'm thinking old age might be getting to you, this is a roll call for summit not PIRC... :doh: lol

Ducati Pete

Emerson;272907 wrote: Pete, I'm thinking old age might be getting to you, this is a roll call for summit not PIRC... :doh: lol
Opppppsss..... getting the threads all twisted up. Okay...... old age has something........... wait, what are we talking about again.

I need to change my depends.
BRB

cyclox

Pretty sure I'll be there - going to fire up the new engine tonight and see if everything is working okay.

Haven't been on the track yet this year and I'm racing that weekend, so the extra track time will be needed!

-Sharad

jsin38

Got the bike problem solved. Need to take it on a shake down tour of the neighborhood and put in for the day off from work. If all goes well, I'll be back at my first NESBA event since August of 2011.

JGardy_781

Baaah... My schedule isn't working with the early season stuff... Trying a different motorsport discipline and co-driving in my first proper rally in upper PA the following weekend (shameless plug), and def. don't have the leave from work to ride on Friday... Bummer.

/j

mcfar8cd

In for my first NESBA track day =D. Stop by and say hey if you see a pure lime green 09 zx6r (not quite kawi green).

rob92

Control Rider
N2
HondaGalToo;272895 wrote: Huh. There was a very special smiley for that, but it's gone. Oh well.
Here ya go, Judy...

kub-emoticon.png

Canali

mcfar8cd;273529 wrote: In for my first NESBA track day =D. Stop by and say hey if you see a pure lime green 09 zx6r (not quite kawi green).
Welcome to NESBA! See you there.

Chris