Roll Call VIR FULL/PATRIOT

Godfather

Man! I'm tired of hearing how good South was! I couldn't make it. I hate not being INCLUDED!!

I'm in for FULL and PATRIOT next weekend! :D

R/ Mike "GODFATHER"

will'sRR

I'll be there on both Friday and Saturday

I've never done Patriot so I'm excited to give it a try

oh, yeah and which paddock do we camp at Friday night?

kawaholic

in for both. this will be my first time on patriot. i'm excited to see what it's like coming up the mini corkscrew instead of going down... after all i've heard and read about patriot, i'm kinda glad we don't have to ride on sunday... :D

will'sRR;200618 wrote: oh, yeah and which paddock do we camp at Friday night?
patriot

will'sRR

Cool, this will be my first time camping out at the track, I've only done one day at a time till now, I'm excited

Godfather

Patriot Pains

All I can say is, get ready for the Patriot Pains! I was sore for tree days last year for the October round:eek:!

R/
Mike "GODFATHER"

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
JRA;200619 wrote: You're going to come all this way and not ride Patriot too?:notsure:
Yes Sir Mr. John. Full Course at VIR is well worth the drive. And since we're breaking a 5 year Fall Tradition of having Full in October...I'll have to get that fix on this one shot while I can.

Not 100 percent sure, yet..but I'm also seriously considering rolling up to NJMP for Thunderbolt on Monday as well.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
[QUOTE=D-Zum;

Not 100 percent sure, yet..but I'm also seriously considering rolling up to NJMP for Thunderbolt on Monday as well.
Monday July 18th?? Do it!!!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
daddyfriedrich;200696 wrote: Dang. I'm saving my dollars for the alleged SED coming up *somewhere* ahem . . .
If you can go into a little debt to swing both Full and the SED, I highly encourage you to do both.
VIR Full flows like no other. It's just an absolute treat to ride. As far as I can recall it's the most balanced layout I've ever ridden as far as number of left and right turns.

daddyfriedrich;200696 wrote: Dang. I'm saving my dollars for the alleged SED coming up *somewhere* ahem . . .
And Daddy, Full is freakin FAST :wow:

You got the stones you'll top out your 1000 then its down the roller coaster you go!

BZ