Roll Call: VIR June 1-2

I wish I could be there with all you folks but that damn work thing has officially gotten in the way---again. I'll be getting my fix at RA the weekend prior and I'm thinking of CMP on June 8 & 9. That should keep the monkey off my back until the July fundraiser. Y'all enjoy yourselves.---damn it!!!! :p

joeyb

Just saw that another Org said VIR is now charging $75 to camp!? Anyone know if this applies to Nesba events as well? I'm assuming it will but it wasn't that expensive when I went in April.

matt2212

Steve from fluidolgy

I can't find his info here but he posted on the last page here

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=27094

Here on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fluidology-Inc/143271132434698

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matt2212

Pseudolus;274786 wrote: In for both!!! Finally got over my vertigo!!!!! Time to get rid of the cobwebs literally!:haha:
Rolling down south!

Stop by, introduce yourself i'll be at the beginner pit area or at the Irish festivities!! After hours that is...

denbsteph

Matt,

Did Steve from Fluidology say he was gonna be the vendor next weekend? I can't find that post where we will have a vender.

Dennis

matt2212

denbsteph;274789 wrote: Matt,

Did Steve from Fluidology say he was gonna be the vendor next weekend? I can't find that post where we will have a vendor.

Dennis

I got that straight from Chuck and confirmed on Steve's Business Face book page....

i'm sure he will be there but if you need something pm me I can try to shoot him a FB message for you

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Irish01;274762 wrote: Vinny, if my memory is correct the last time we rode together was at the 2012 fund raiser! Glad your coming down!
What going on Bro? Yessir, I think it was turn 2 where you were showing me line...:cool: looking forward to riding with you again!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Weather is looking "OUT" standing for next weekend, going to be a great time for sure!!

Pseudolus

matt2212;274788 wrote: Rolling down south!

Stop by, introduce yourself i'll be at the beginner pit area or at the Irish festivities!! After hours that is...

Dam straight Matt! I'll be sure to stop by and introduce myself! And I'm all in for ANY Irish festivities! I'll bring some Pennsylvania (I've relocated there) brews to contribute. :cheers:

Godfather

Already Packed Up

Brothers and Sisters,

I'm Already Packed Up And Ready To Leave! At least it's a short week! :D

R/
GDFTHR

Unbroken13

Yea I'm dying!!! Can't sleep!!' Can't eat!!! Just staring at the print out of the track... Watching vir north videos!!! I'm super excited for my first time... I hope I can learn as much as possible... Come on Saturday !!!