Roll Call VIR N. Apr 1st Who's going???

Pseudolus

Assuming my brother's down......... IN Bitches!!!!!!!!!! (That's the Pabst talking so apologies for the profanity:D).

Paging Jimmy and the northeast contingency!!!! Can we go show our SE brothers some love?:popcorn:

Pseudolus

I just assumed the OP meant 3-31. That's real right? Assuming the other serious developments don't knock it out. I'm in for that!

Quickone4u

Pseudolus;301967 wrote: I just assumed the OP meant 3-31. That's real right? Assuming the other serious developments don't knock it out. I'm in for that!
If that's what he meant, count me in as long as the date still exist when it rolls around. Looking forward to getting out there. Hoping for some warmer temps:cool:

There is NOTHING for Nesba showing on the VIR calendar. I'm signed up but.....I'm not going to turn purple holding my breath. They have dates for others, but NONE for this org. Looks like I'm retiring at the right time. It's a shame, this org is where I started, made it to A group after several days.....now things are sounding pretty lame.

I HOPE I get to use my remaining credits.....and then......TBD.

MrStretch

Laughter can be good medicine. I'm still hopeful that some of the money everyone gave to the organization was used to lease the tracks.

Pseudolus;301929 wrote: Assuming my brother's down......... IN Bitches!!!!!!!!!! (That's the Pabst talking so apologies for the profanity:D).

Paging Jimmy and the northeast contingency!!!! Can we go show our SE brothers some love?:popcorn:
If it's on( and I really hope it is) then we'll be there:cool::cool:

With steak for everyone:D

PATBAROK

I used my credits for 3/31-hopefully its still on-but like someone said, I do not see Nesba on the schedule at all for that day :dunno:

Pseudolus

PATBAROK;302115 wrote: I used my credits for 3/31-hopefully its still on-but like someone said, I do not see Nesba on the schedule at all for that day :dunno:
We're all praying with you Pat! LOL. I scheduled a meeting in Richmond just so I'd already be closer and I really don't like this client but I did it for the southeast! And just a tiny bit for me because VIR is something spiritual.....:rolleyes:

PATBAROK

it will be my first time there, and I'm doing the weekend with another org there-so it will be my first 3-dayer for the season. It would suck king kong ballz if Nesba's TD gets cancelled :banghead:

Pseudolus;302129 wrote: We're all praying with you Pat! LOL. I scheduled a meeting in Richmond just so I'd already be closer and I really don't like this client but I did it for the southeast! And just a tiny bit for me because VIR is something spiritual.....:rolleyes:

meanstrk

Control Rider
I would not count on it being a three day event. Nesba does not have the track reserved. The date was even offered to PRE, but they felt it was too quick to schedule it. It's not that it's being cancelled, it's that Nesba is going into the shitter. File a dispute to get your money back.

meanstrk

Control Rider
BTW... I suggest taking a close look at the NESBA VIR schedule and compare it to the dates already released by PRE yesterday. These days are paid for already by PRE...

1) May 30 ( North)
2) June 28-29 (South)
3) July 14 (North)
4) Aug 18 (North)
5) Sept 15 (North)

That's correct.. All these dates are still on the NESBA events registration page, but they DO NOT HAVE THE TRACK on those dates. PRE does. These are all dates I would have done with NESBA too, but that will not be happening now. PRE will be getting my money.