Roll call... VIR north july 15,16

Bryant

He who isn't afraid, isn't trying hard enough.
Who will be going with us? Cant wait! Been too long since RA

Bryant

Peanut. Your always in! Lol. what are you ridding in?

gblack

I'll be there both days. Planning on coming down Sunday afternoon and camping. Anyone else camping? It will be my first time at VIR and also first time on slicks (us ntec) although I'm still trying to figure out if there will be a tire vendor there since I would save on shipping.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Running Patriot and North on Monday. I would run Tuesday...if I wasn't running BeaveRun the following Saturday/Sunday!

How is Tuesday looking, list wise? I couldn't imagine it would fill up as quickly as Saturday/Sunday, or even Monday.

crash675

If work works out right ill be in for both days. Bryan it will be good to ride with ya again since road atlanta.

Bryant

Ya man. Will be fun. I'll have to get son footage of you.

rupertn

Map with race line and elevation

Hi, I've got the map from VIR's website, does anyone know where I can find a map that shows elevation changes and either a description of the corners or a race line?

moonbeam

I hear we my get a visit from Dookie Doo and Seth Starnes. I'm in for North North . Hold your line .:wow:

Bryant

moonbeam;280121 wrote: I hear we my get a visit from Dookie Doo and Seth Starnes. I'm in for North North . Hold your line .:wow:
Who is that? Lol