Roll call vir south

ragweed316

i will be there on the 29th it will be my first track day with nesba. and first time on the track in about 2 years. super stoked to get back out there. interesed to see how this track bike does over my previous one though.

ADVRacer

I've been thinking about going, I'm just not sure yet. The thought of going so fast on my motorcycle kinda scares me. I might just stay home and work on my lawn instead.

Godfather

New track riders

Brothers and Sisters,

Matt can't make it to VIR South on the 29th & 30th due to other priorities. He has asked the Sicilian Racing crew to assist with the NEW TRACK DAY RIDERS PROGRAM for this event.

As track day riders we know that your first track day can be stressful. We want to help ease some of that stress and ensure that you concentrate on the FUN part!

So, if this weekend will be your first ever track day or maybe it's been a few years since your last track day, we are here to assist you. If you have questions about the track, tech inspection, need tools, air, tire pressures checked, a place to sit, something to drink, or you just want to talk about riding the track we will be here. Look for the Sicilian Racing banner and come on over!

See you at South!

R/
Mike "GDFTHR" Beard
Sicilian Racing

steve gould

Not gonna make it this weekend. Mike, great thing you all are doing for new riders. Like others have said, I wish I had some help when I first started.

Godfather

You know that's right!

Steve,

Matt and the guys had an AWESOME idea when they set this program up!

I remember my first track day after a 15 year hiatus. It was July 2010 at VIR South. I was so stressed that I forgot to tighten my front axel after a tire change! I did the full first session with it loose! After the session, I sat down and relaxed. Then I thought to myself, "Did I tighten the front wheel"? :wow

That could have been BAD!:doh:

You Will Be Missed Brother!

R/
Mike

matt2212

Godfather;277938 wrote: Brother and Sisters,

Matt can't make it to VIR South on the 29th & 30th due to other priorities. He has asked the Sicilian Racing crew to assist with the NEW TRACK DAY RIDERS PROGRAM for this event.

As track day riders we know that your first track day can be stressful. We want to help ease some of that stress and ensure that you concentrate on the FUN part!

So, if this weekend will be your first ever track day or maybe it's been a few years since your last track day, we are here to assist you. If you have questions about the track, tech inspection, need tools, air, tire pressures checked, a place to sit, something to drink, or you just want to talk about riding the track we will be here. Look for the Sicilian Racing banner and come on over!

See you at South!

R/
Mike "GDFTHR" Beard
Sicilian Racing

Mike,
Thanks for your help I wish I was going to be there for your welcome to A group session :haha::wow:

As I am supervising 20 kids at my Son's 2nd birthday party I will be thinking of you guys having fun without me.:notsure: I

everyone have fun be safe and I will see you at Road Atlanta

devildogae

I'm going to be there for Sat 29th, me and my wife are coming down on Friday and are looking to camp. Any fee? Also this will be my first track day with NESBA. I'm nervous about riding in the beginner group just because I know riders in this group can be unpredictable.

mjkuhno

Godfather;277938 wrote: Brothers and Sisters,

See you at South!

R/
Mike "GDFTHR" Beard
Sicilian Racing
+1M!

I'm in for both days - looking forward to helping out our new brothers and sisters however I can.

Look for the Sicilian Racing Banner, the Monkey flag and of course the NESBA new rider banner (I think that'll be there, right Mike?) and you're in the right spot!

Ruhe52

Let it rain rain rain rain weather weather weather. there I said it. rains are in the trailer South is fun in the rain. Hope it is humid as hell as well. Come on 98 and steamy.

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson