ROLLCALL - NJMP Lightning 5/15-5/16

noupf

We're in !! Me and my buddy will be there sunday.......first track day for both of us. I'll be on my 2007 red / black 1000rr and my buddy will have his 2006 black ZX6r....both street bikes. Hopefully we dig the experience and then can go out and get some track bikes which will be a bit more fun to ride.....i'm a little queazy about dropping my nice and clean street bike in an accident......i plan on riding like a puss, lol....please, nobody do anything stupid !

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
noupf;125061 wrote: lol....please, nobody do anything stupid !
no guarantee's

however, NESBA has been the most safety reliant org that I have ridden with thus far.

also, as the saying goes, never being something to the track that you aren't willing to bring home in a ball

CptCurt

Registered! I'll be there if #1 I survive this Sat at Summit and #2 cagers don't get me between now and then.

BlueMax

lemondrop;125073 wrote: no guarantee's

however, NESBA has been the most safety reliant org that I have ridden with thus far.
That is true but were talking about NJ here. :saythat:

Dieselboy

CptCurt;125127 wrote: Registered! I'll be there if #1 I survive this Sat at Summit and #2 cagers don't get me between now and then.
Are you doing both days? I might saddle up for Saturday.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
lemondrop;125073 wrote: as the saying goes, never being something to the track that you aren't willing to bring home in a ball

Yep...been there done that..... It sucked but was a great opportunity to get the bike I REALLY should have bought for the track. :saythat: :cheers:

Oh, yeah....in for Sunday....for now.

CptCurt

Dieselboy;125136 wrote: Are you doing both days? I might saddle up for Saturday.
Tried since March to get into Keith Code school with Bubba Z on the 14th at Thunderbolt. There's still no openings. Currently going just to hang out on the 14th-maybe someone at Code school will no show. :dunno:I'm registered for Lightning on the 15th only. Not planning on riding the 16th because I still didn't hit the lottery.:banghead:

CptCurt;125188 wrote: Tried since March to get into Keith Code school with Bubba Z on the 14th at Thunderbolt. There's still no openings. Currently going just to hang out on the 14th-maybe someone at Code school will no show. :dunno:I'm registered for Lightning on the 15th only. Not planning on riding the 16th because I still didn't hit the lottery.:banghead:
Hey Curt, are you bringing the baby oil and banana hammocks, or am I along with the gladitor movies?

:D

BZ