RS Taichi 54/44 Sunfire Evo Leathers

dogger

Greetings Nesba people. I've decided to part with my beloved suit. I weigh 170 and am 5'9 tall. The suit is a 2007 model (I think) and has never been on the floor. Excellent condition. The only wear is on the sliders. Suit is clean and smells like a breath of fresh sunshine (if you can imagine that). Bottom line: I've been through a few suits and this one is the most comfortable one I've ever used. It is also heavily perforated and the coolest suit I've used. I'd like to get $600 for it but will consider serious offers. I live in Marion, NC and can be reached at 8two8-4six0-7three77 if interested. Thanks for looking.

smack28752

Hey JP, funny that I have to talk to you on the NESBA forum!!

Tom told me this was in the works and I meant to call but have been out of town, busy, etc. I am interested. Let me know when I can come over and look at it.

Best regards my friend.
Steve Mc.

smack28752

Well I sure tried but I am too rotund to make this suit work for me. :banghead: It is in great shape and will make someone a terrific piece of safety equipment.

Good luck with the sale.

dogger

Alright guys, my brother Steve's biceps, triceps, and forearms must be simply too big for the arms of this suit.

Killer suit, $550 obo. Call me at above number.