RS Taighi GP-WRX practially new XL

Spitzercr

May 9, 2011
Bought some gloves from sportbike track gear. They fit well so I tossed the package. Got on the bike and they were tooooo tight. They literally were put on, rode around and immediately removed to put my holey old gloves back on.

Unfortunately I can not return them with no packaging, plus I put them on and used them on the bike shortly. They look, smell, etc practically BRAND NEW.

Asking $140, paid $160. Make me an offer so I can try to buy some gloves that fit better.

Thanks

PS having email issues and my pics are only half loading. I will post pics ASAP

Ruhe52

Jul 13, 2008
www.ridepre.com
Are they hands go to sleep tight. I just ask because RS will give a bit. I just retired as set of the Evos and bought a new set same size. Put them on and thought holy like a virgin batman this is tight. When new they are snug. If you like the glove they will absolutely give in all the right ways you just gotta wear them and get sweaty in them. I may soak mine and put them on to speed up the process.

Spitzercr

May 9, 2011
The problem is my long skinny hands. When I get pressure on the bar they force my thumb into the end of the glove causing pain within minutes. My Astars I had I actually used leather stretch and rod and clamps to stretch the thumbs. There are even worse and the Astars barely were tolerable. I really do appreciate the insight.

Spitzercr

May 9, 2011
photo1-11.jpg

photo2-11.jpg

Spitzercr

May 9, 2011
Offers or trades would work.

Would add cash or take used gloves and cash.

Add cash for an arai helmet size medium???

Armonster

May 14, 2012
I have these same gloves, and they made my hands numb on the first ride because they were so tight. I wore them around the house for a few weeks and on a few rides, and now they fit perfectly. Not tight at all, but no extra material anywhere that it shouldn't be. Just throwing that out there.