Rumored death at Atlanta

noobinacan

This was today-Sunday and not Saturday...RIP and godspeed Bryan.
Its sad to hear news like this.

Saturday lots of red flags as well and hope all the riders are ok and recovering.

MaRce1o

Bryan was a good friend of my, along with the Irish Racing Crew. He was a great guy, had some good times with him at VIR and Jennings.

RIP bud, you will be missed :(

JRA

Guys,

This is a terrible tragedy and I feel so bad for Bryan's fiance and family. Bryan has ridden with us many times over the last couple of years, and he was what I consider a core member of the club.

Many prayers have been said for Bryan's family. He was a wonderful guy, and we will miss him.

I understand that people want to know how something like this could happen. The only thing I can tell you is that we don't know what caused this crash. I've never seen anything like it before and I pray that I never do again.

I consider all of you guys and gals family. My heart is aching over this.

MeaganC

My thoughts and prayers are with Bryan's family and friends. As the wife of a rider it is always hard to hear when something so tragic happens. Godspeed Bryan.

dude

Ah .. terrible news. My heart goes out to everyone close to Bryan and especially his family. RIP

Canali

I am so sorry and saddened to hear of this. Family and friends of Bryan, I'm praying you and Bryan today and hope you are doing as well as you can be.

Caveman

To Bryan's family and the Irish Racing Crew. I'm sorry for your loss, my thought's and prayers are with you.

David Hope

Mr.DJ

I personally knew Byran. I remember us chatting at my home about the R1 and his desire to become a better rider. He purchased my YZ450 a while back and was trying to find the time to do more dirt riding or Super Moto.

Bryan was also interested in doing more for the club in terms of promotion and other ideas. He was a devoted and passionate rider. When I got the call from Pitzer to join him and John in turn T5 my stomach dropped. Thinking back 5 mins before the call when someone said "I think that was Byran in T5.", I knew something was bizarre.

The look on Jeff and John face was telling. A moment, like Byran, I will never forget. Yesterday was a very sad day, and difficult for folks (esp. Staff) that know him, and trying to keep the day going for the other members.

Byran, you will be missed by many. My thoughts go to his family, his fiancee, and many close friends that had a deep concern for him in the paddock (Irish Racing and others).

DJ

DanQ

Sad, heart crushing day. It was all I could do to get the rest of the guys to go on track after. Everyone was so deeply shaken

Bryan: enjoyed working on the bike Saturday and laughing it up. Gonna miss you bro :(

JRA, DJ, and the rest of the NESBA staff present: you have my most sincere respect. Tough circumstances, and everyone handled it admirably.

Irish Racing family: my phone is on and I am here for you all 24/7.

slowpoke

Excruciating to hear of this. My prayers and deepest sympathy to his family, friends, and all those affected by such a tragedy.

May you rest in peace.