Saying THANKS to N2 for making it right!

Thanks for being a bunch of stand up guys!!This A.M my account was credited the 4 days I paid to ride NYST with the old club, I REALLY APPRECIATE you doing this for me and anyone else who invested money..This shows that your HONEST and value the customer,this is really important...Look forward to riding and doing track-days with a bunch of great people..LETS RIDE!!! Scott Reynolds

Sideshow Bob

Same here. I just used my credit to sign up for 5/18 at NJMP Lightning. I'm doing California Superbike School at Thunderbolt the next day.
Looking forward to seeing you guys down there, and I'm excited about the new org.
Cheers.

Control Rider
N2
Everyone who was registered for a day that was cancelled should have been credited back this morning. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact us at support.n2td.org and we will get it fixed ASAP.

To the people who were credited back: Did you receive an email from the system letting you know?

542;303685 wrote: Everyone who was registered for a day that was cancelled should have been credited back this morning. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact us at support.n2td.org and we will get it fixed ASAP.

To the people who were credited back: Did you receive an email from the system letting you know?
Yes I received and email for everyday I had scheduled, So in my case 4 days = 4 different emails...THANKS!!!

mpusch

Micah
I think I'm on a different round to receive credits, but I'm patient. Just figured this was as good a place as any to thank N2 for their help through the whole process. Always been able to get in touch with them via email and have been friendly as well.

Control Rider
N2
scotman623;303695 wrote: Yes I received and email for everyday I had scheduled, So in my case 4 days = 4 different emails...THANKS!!!
Awesome! Glad the system is working.
I think the code monkeys signed off around 1am last night... we let them off early for all their hard work:D

Southerly

I got the credit, but no email. Since mine was for just one missing day out of two, it might have been handled outside of the regular system.

I'm happy. I will be even happier on April 18th. Now I just have to decide if I want to do two days or just the one.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
542;303711 wrote: Awesome! Glad the system is working.

I think the code monkeys signed off around 1am last night... we let them off early for all their hard work:D

Code monkey?!? You don't want to know what we call people who refer to machine code for an analogy ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Control Rider
N2
darth nater;303739 wrote: Code monkey?!? You don't want to know what we call people who refer to machine code for an analogy ;)

:D :D :D
It's gonna work though isn't it? ;)