Scam or real? https://www.araihelmets-shop.com/

Laszlo

Howdy folks!
need to replace my Arai XD4 Visor with brow vents and pinlock and a few of my usual places are sold out. Anyone use this place?

I ask b/c the "About" page seems odd (e.g., "www.araihelmets-shop.com is a leading player in online fashion for fashion and beauty-conscious girls between the ages of 15 and 25 years old. Nelly inspires daily with new fashion from hundreds of different brands. Here you’ll find clothing, shoes, underwear, swimwear, beauty products, accessories, and sportswear for every occasion.") when I went to pay they sent a PayPal invoice which seems odd and is often used as a scam.

Anyone use them?

Be well,
Laz

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Howdy folks!
need to replace my Arai XD4 Visor with brow vents and pinlock and a few of my usual places are sold out. Anyone use this place?

I ask b/c the "About" page seems odd (e.g., "www.araihelmets-shop.com is a leading player in online fashion for fashion and beauty-conscious girls between the ages of 15 and 25 years old. Nelly inspires daily with new fashion from hundreds of different brands. Here you’ll find clothing, shoes, underwear, swimwear, beauty products, accessories, and sportswear for every occasion.") when I went to pay they sent a PayPal invoice which seems odd and is often used as a scam.

Anyone use them?

Be well,
Laz
I reached out to Arai, will let you know. :)

Yeah, reading that section of the site is a major red flag.

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Update:
53138685336_36c229e32e_h.jpg

Laszlo

Right?! I mean I support fashion for whoever, but seems odd. Thanks also for feedback!! I suggest Arai send cease and desist to their IP provider and the outfit. I'd even write it up pro bono:)