Schedule is loaded

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
noupf;262238 wrote: uhhhhhh........what happened to the NYST track dates that were on the schedule? They are still availbled under "event registration", but not on thet nesba dates schedule on the home page.
The nesba schedule on the home page is still the 2012 dates. I would assume it will be updated once all the info is loaded into the registration area.

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
noupf;262238 wrote: uhhhhhh........what happened to the NYST track dates that were on the schedule? They are still availbled under "event registration", but not on thet nesba dates schedule on the home page.
It's still there. They took off of yur's because they don't want you to show up!:p

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
It's still there. They took off of your's because they don't want you to show up!:p

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
JRA;262222 wrote: Just FYI Bob and Bob are two different people. Bob B. = NESBA president. Bob O. = info@nesba.com/member services (who you need to contact to register).
Oh ok, that explains everything…all along I thought he had a split. :doh: