Second annual great smoke out July 2nd!!!!

j_fuggin_t

paintedblue;197922 wrote: can someone merge this thread w/ smiley's or vice versa so we can all get on the same page?
http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=20054

Do we have a head count? Count @ 42...sound right?

Participating:
Christan
Smiley (+2?)
SpeedyGonzalez (+2)
JfugginT (+3.25)
Ride_Hard (+2)
beac83
paintedblue (+1)
eEjermey (+1)
thumpin250
geekmug (+1)
80013702 (+1)
Grd_rl
timmah1991 (+1)
greeny
finny47
stkr
BigCountry1125
cooker1
Hitman954 (+5)
Germany
EJB
Tittys04
Matt
Bucky Badger
alasaleen
ctrank (+1)

Looks like we have -
Main:
[*]Brisket - Simley[*]Hotdogs - Smiley[*]Burgers - Christan[*]Brats - JfugginT
Sides:

• Buns - SpeedyGonzalez, JfugginT
  • Chips - eEjermey, beac83
  • Dip - Hitman954, cooker1
  • Condiments - beac83
  • Taco Salad - Ride_HardPasta Salad - SpeedyGonzalez, Hitman954JfugginT - Japanese cabbage salad(German?) Potato Salad - GermanyColeslaw - 80013702Tossed Salad ;) - 80013702J-E-L-L-O - Greeny
    Deserts:

• Cookies - Geekmug, eEjermey, EJBRice Krispy Treats - paintedblueBrownies - finny47

Beer:

• Matt
    Cooker1
    Greeny - Ping Pong Balls
Okay It's Amanda, I already have the salad done and Michelle made chocolate chip cookies I'm going to make cupcakes (which if there are any munchkins out there tomorrow who want to decorate them, I will bring them stuff to decorate with) and maybe smores cups and blueberry muffins for the am...do I need to make anything else? I'll be home all day...

mr_kranky

The wiffle and I are in, please make that 44....unfortunately, I missed the special on hookers and blow so I can't bring those :) What else do we need? More beer???

cooker1

mr_kranky;198910 wrote: The wiffle and I are in, please make that 44....unfortunately, I missed the special on hookers and blow so I can't bring those :) What else do we need? More beer???
Always more beer ! Nothing exceeds like excess !

Hitman954

I got the hookers, blow, and a stolen cop car. I even think we have someone in the trunk, not sure anymore, the noise has stopped.

tittys04

Smiley;198929 wrote: I prefere cocaine and waffles but I've nevver turned down a hooker ;-)
That used to be my philosophy as well, but somehow I got this rash that shows up every so often... I think it's just allergies, but to be safe, I decided I should double my hooker usage.

On a completely unrelated note, my fiance is from normal... I've noticed a lot of biker dudes in the bloomington area lately.

paintedblue

PSmith, mr kranky, Derick and JfugginT's bakery :D have all been added. Looks like we are at 47 now. Speedy I wasn't sure if you were now bringing 3 instead of 2 or if the 3 was on top of the 2. Whatev...assume 50 people. Should be a blast!