SED @ Beave 9/24 - 9/25

Mike Moore

Its Skills Enhancement Days! @ Beave

We are converting our September Beaver Run event to a new and improved Skills Enhancement Day. For those that have been to a previous SED, you know that the SED are a great time for individual coaching, suspension set up, and lots of riding (40% more than a typical track day).

This year, based on member feedback we are going to make the following changes: (1st) We will have two groups each day (Beginner and Intermediate) and (2nd) we will allow Advanced riders to ride with the Intermediate group (similar to our Endurance days).

Our Endurance rules that we have used previously will apply to the Intermediate/Advance groups. Each group will be limited to 25 riders.

For those members who are already signed up for the original September event, I hope you will convert over to the new event. Just go into your account and cancel from the old event and enroll in the new event.

Any questions shoot me an email (address in signature)

See Attached for the schedule:

cozmo2312

i swear i saw something on here about motards under 500cc's, but can't find it.

what about a KTM 450smr in beginner?

Joe Vital

Judy, i think they changed the rule. But since being bested by blue in that other thread i am too distraught to do a search. (read that as too lazy to do a search...)

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Joe Vital;213036 wrote: Judy, i think they changed the rule. But since being bested by blue in that other thread i am too distraught to do a search. (read that as too lazy to do a search...)
Seems to me it was changed, but all I could find was the post I'd put a link to. I hope the person sent an email to confirm...

junglelogic

Thanks to all that came to, and helped with, the BeaveRun SED day. It was a blast and I am now faster than the day before. I wish I could ride again tomorrow. Why didn't anyone set up a transponder for lap timers? I would have loved to know what kind of times I ran today. Doesn't really matter. Again, it was nice meeting everyone and I can't wait to do it again.

And the guy with the black/gold R1, that pitted and rode with the blue R6... Let me know if you post those later sessions on youtube or would be willing to send me a file. I was waving at my mom in your camera and I know she would be so proud. I'll send you a disc and return postage if you would send me a copy. I wouldn't need it to be made into a DVD or anything because I have editing software here. I would just need the raw file. Let me know if you would be willing to do that.

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
I'd like to say thanks as well for such an awesome weekend! I had a blast and learned a lot. The track walk with Todd was excellent! Lots of good info and the fly-bys were a great way to see how the things Todd discussed were applied.

Thanks to Kevin and of course Trey ;-) for the feedback and the tow. Definitely gave me some things to work on.

John, Troy and Dave it was good to meet you guys. I know there were a lot of other CR's out there that I didn't get to meet but thanks to all for being out there for us!

Landshark

Control Rider
Holly crap.... that was fun event! big thanks to everyone who came out and took the chance on weather. It was spectacular track conditions. The members were great and the out of region CRs are always welcome. Heck did you know they change tires for you also? LOL Thanks Randy.

For those that didn't make it out you missed a Winner. Walking the paddock Saturday evening you heard music, saw people around fire pits and a buffet of food everywhere. It was certainly a great way to unwind.

Jeff H

Big 2nd on that Troy!! Had a great time as always with everyone! Big thanks to Todd and Beth, and all the CR's who ran an awesome 2 days! Great weekend to end the season on.

moman

Saturday was my first with NESBA and at Beaverun. I learned more this one day than my other four days with another group. Thanks to Troy for the body position class after lunch. I started getting a knee down on turns 1 and 10. Unfortunately I got a little cocky last session and thought I could outbrake another rider into turn 1. Ended up lowsiding, man was that runoff muddy! Minimal damage to bike, pride hurt worse. Thank you very much Todd for helping me get it off the track. Wish I had signed up for both days, will definitely be back as I really had a ball.

Dave