Sed/vir

Slowzuki

I reallly, really had a blast at VIR yesterday. Can't thank all the CRs enough for the help and attention, specially Taylor, Drew and Katie. My poor skills are definitely enhanced!!!!
Thank you!!!

Katie785

I had a blast out there too! It was great riding with you and everyone out there! It's so awesome being able to use all that time to really focus and help you guys as much as we can. We've all started in the same place, so passing on the help is very satisfying.

I have to thank Sternsi and Chad as well - they pulled me through 3 and 4 faster than I've ever gone before!

splicer4u2

Even after a run-off around the kink and a low-side off turn 1, I also had a blast. Thanks to all the control riders, Peanut and Katie, for the help and whomever sold me the faring stay saved the last 2 hours of the day. Katie...Cant wait to get the slicks on and try them out. I will let you know how they do. According to Peanut I need to stop diving in the corners and progressively turn in. Maybe the slicks will help. I dont think I will be able to drop in the corners as quick. :dunno: