Sept.25/26 What a FUN...

borislav

Control Rider
What to say...who ever had remote chance to be there and opted not to made big mistake.
Weather was awesome,track was grate,fun was unbelivable!!!
To ride track in the vehicles (trucks) was exelent idea IMHO because riders could see track from different prospective and were able to get talked through lines,braking,entering,exiting points...!I hope all the riders enjoyed classroom and experience shared with them by Kris,Dave,Tom and Mark Rozema and were able to improve their skills and to have fun!
If everybody had AWESOME B/I,A/I day mission accomplished.Riders who crashed are all ok thank God!It was SOOOO MUCH FUN riding/dicing with BIG DOG's Dave,Les,Emerson,Trey and Vinny!!!:D
See you all at Lightning maybe!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Yes, what a good time for sure!! I had so much fun I didn't want to stop riding...lol Great seeing and hanging out with everyone.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Bo, I know it was a long and painful ride home with Steve and Brain talking smack for 3 1/2 hours...:agree:

wely324

wish i could have made it... i'm going saturday with absolute and hopefully staying for sunday with nesba. Vinny337, you going to be there this weekend?

borislav

Control Rider
vinny337;255886 wrote: Bo, I know it was a long and painful ride home with Steve and Brain talking smack for 3 1/2 hours...:agree:
Actually we all rode separately and to be honest I miss that smack talk to keep me up and smiling instead of fighting to stay awake!

BLSJDS

I have to say, it was one of the best track day experiences I've had by far!!

The weather was perfect, not many bikes on the track, and tons of track time. PLUS, I learned things about that track I had never known before, and the coaches were VERY helpful. I could not have asked for a better day!

erichmond

Bo, Dave, Kris, Chris, Tom:

Many thanks for putting on a fun and educational day on Tuesday. The track "truck-walk" was really helpful to me, particularly with visual cues and reference points that I really never considered when out there on my bike. I also enjoyed the classroom sessions - so much to learn and I can never get enough. I really feel like I left the track on Tuesday a different and much better rider than when I arrived!

Cheers, Ed

Dave561

Control Rider
I had a great time working with everyone. I think we were able to offer a great value and give a lot of information to those thay were able to attend.

R1Baby

Control Rider
Taking the guys around in the truck was a great experience. Being able to talk to them going around the track was a huge benefit. We should see if we can do that more often. I was feeling really under the weather Wednesday and kept a low profile. Summit for me this weekend, so I will miss you guys at NJMP this week.

greyarea

Yes, I have to say it was a stellar day for building skills, and for me, learning a new track. What a day!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
wely324;255890 wrote: wish i could have made it... i'm going saturday with absolute and hopefully staying for sunday with nesba. Vinny337, you going to be there this weekend?
I'll see you Saturday, if you can stay for Sunday with NESBA you can't go wrong...

LesPow

Control Rider
vinny337;255884 wrote: Yes, what a good time for sure!! I had so much fun I didn't want to stop riding...lol Great seeing and hanging out with everyone.
It was a beautiful thing watching you go around 30++ laps by yourself at the end of the day, knocking out fast laps. Then seeing the big a$$ grin on everyone's face when you pulled in cus they wanted to go home. Hahaha But the grin on your face was what portrayed our (Nesbas') sentiment....We all had a blast and rode with Vinny!!

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Vinny finished the day with a 17 lap run..... only came in when his fuel light came on.....just can't beat that!

chucksR

First time riding with the organization, and i gotta say i had an incredibly fun time on tuesday the 25th.. all the cr's were completely amicable and helpful. not to mention the gorgeous day it was and the amount of people on track, couldn't have chosen a better day.. wanna give a big thanks to Mark rozema for tuning my suspension set-up and the zip-ties he gave me to strap down my windscreen cuz some how my screws loosened out. I believe there were 3 maybe 4 downs i thinks hopefully everyone is ok.. Overall I'm just impressed and happy to be a nesba member. Can't wait to ride with you guys again this sunday 30th.. rain or shine I'm there..

Chucks R
red blk/white
yamaha r6 #31

ericlouie1

Best mistake i made was accidentally pitting out with a bunch of cr's going out to play. Learned a crap ton during that session.
Someone should have black flagged that white dually tho, he passed a cr on the right on the front straight.

BLSJDS

Dave561;255923 wrote: I had a great time working with everyone. I think we were able to offer a great value and give a lot of information to those thay were able to attend.
Dave - you and your team are top notch! Thank you very much for a fantastic day of riding and learning - I improved for sure!

I will try to get another day in this year but if not, I look forward to riding with you guys a LOT next year :cool:.

Dan

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Rasta;255945 wrote: It was a beautiful thing watching you go around 30++ laps by yourself at the end of the day, knocking out fast laps. Then seeing the big a$$ grin on everyone's face when you pulled in cus they wanted to go home. Hahaha But the grin on your face was what portrayed our (Nesbas') sentiment....We all had a blast and rode with Vinny!!
Rude good time for sure!! it's always a pleasure riding with my NESBIANS, still have that kool-aid smile...:D

Smithereens;255951 wrote:
Vinny finished the day with a 17 lap run..... only came in when his fuel light came on.....just can't beat that!
Kris, thanks for keeping me company out there...

GriffinD

Amazing time for sure! Probably the most fun I have had @ Thunderbolt ever. Anyone know the best way to get a hold of Ray @ SB Image? I've sent a few emails but, nothing yet. He was there most of the morning because he was taking pictures of us on the "track ride" with Dave.

Thanks.