SHINOBi17 Crashes: Taken Out x's On Race License

Shinobi

Greetings to my @N2 friends Rude, Vinny, Art, Judy, Lenny, Jimmy Winters, Steve Comstock and coaches who gifted valuable knowledge to me throughout this process and many more. I miss the East Coast, but at the moment ..... track wise....NOT REALLY!!! lolololol warm salutations looking forward to my return in 2016.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
You're OK and that's most important!! Although it's the unfortunate part of this sport we all hate. Get your bike fixed, get back out there to and continue your journey. The next update will be much more pleasant. :cool:

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Sorry to hear you got taken out in the mock race, but glad you're ok! It's amazing what happens when it becomes a "competition", even if it's a mock race.

LesPow

Control Rider
Dude...on the last lap! Almost made it, but that's how it goes in the racer life of Obi One Shinobi. Keep pushing and have fun along the way this is the best part. Glad your okay.

Hey Dave,

First and foremost your OK to ride another day. I'm very proud of the way you have handled yourself considering the circumstances . Here you are on the last lap of a mock race in 4th place ready to receive your race license and you get taken out. Your response to it on the video is a great sign of your character. Most people would be flapping bullshit about what a scumbag the other rider is . Good job