Short Term Disability

lindr6

Anyone out there haves a short term disability that covers self employed and track riders? I have been searching and the fine print never covers track riding.

This comes after I broke my collard bone at NCBIKE first track day of the year and I'm out missing 5 days I originally want to do. I also lost two weeks of work and I need some kind of coverage just to make my wife feel a bit better about me spending so much time at the track where at any point I can go down and be hurt for a much longer period of time.

Thanks in advance for your replys.

noobinacan

I have emergency room insurance through colonial life.
Aflac also offers this.
I think they have coverage in there for that.

matt2212

AFLAC and Lyods of London will cover you on the track, it is cheeper for me to start a group at work (3 minimum) and pay for my managers disability insurance as well as mine through aflac than the lyods policy for me alone....plus i can write it off

Brandon Parish, ridersurance.com

http://ridersurance.com/

lindr6

worldrider929;238130 wrote: Ira, sorry to hear about your get off dude. Get well soon hermanito!

Gracias!!! Te veo en Junio.

Matt,Thanks I was considering aflac but now I want to see how much ridersurance is.

matt2212

lindr6;238170 wrote: Gracias!!! Te veo en Junio.

Matt,Thanks I was considering aflac but now I want to see how much ridersurance is.
My Aflac policy is in the process of being started through ridersurance with Brandon being the agent for the policy

lindr6;238106 wrote: Anyone out there haves a short term disability that covers self employed and track riders? I have been searching and the fine print never covers track riding.

This comes after I broke my collard bone at NCBIKE first track day of the year and I'm out missing 5 days I originally want to do. I also lost two weeks of work and I need some kind of coverage just to make my wife feel a bit better about me spending so much time at the track where at any point I can go down and be hurt for a much longer period of time.

Thanks in advance for your replys.
Hey Ira I just emailed you back some info and questions for you. Thanks

matt2212;238125 wrote:
AFLAC and Lyods of London will cover you on the track, it is cheeper for me to start a group at work (3 minimum) and pay for my managers disability insurance as well as mine through aflac than the lyods policy for me alone....plus i can write it off

Brandon Parish, ridersurance.com

http://ridersurance.com/
Thanks for the plug Matt!

yamadog252

Combined Insurance it dont care what you doing it will give you some money i know alot of race car driver that have it i used it once for stitches in my had the gave me some money no ? asked it not to bad in price every 6 mounths