Should the Mid Atlantic and Northeast forums be combined?

BigBird

From what I see most of the posts happen in the Mid Atlantic, even though a lot of posts pertain also to the northeast, especially NJMP threads, making it good if they were combined and sometime avoid duplicate roll call threads, etc.

just a thought...

betarace

yes, it will allow me to find all of the posts by Snooki easier. Rode w/ her at NJMP and partied in Seaside.

Oh Snooki the aurora is risin' behind us
The pier lights our carnival life on the water
Runnin' down the beach at night with my boss's daughter
Well he ain't my boss no more Snooki

Snooki

he beta, am I going to see you at NJMP this weekend? I hope so!

Really liked the cannoli!

XOXOXOXO

Snooki

Snooki

Hey Colin, Heard you and Morgan hooked up. Thats so hot! See you this weekend!!!!

Cant wait to get out on the track with my new GSXR1000!

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
huh??

did someone mention fist pumping?

Fist-Pump-Fridays.jpg

rk97

the following got me censored on facebook:

My buddy Russ was in Abu Dhabi for a month (works for a drilling company) and was posting pictures of various things. I "commented" on one and said:

"nice affliction T. Way to represent the United States to the rest of the world."

He replied, "hahaha - it's 'extreme Coture.' Get it right, jackass."

I replied "whatever man. All i'm saying is, if I thought every American dressed like the cast of 'Jersey Shore,' I'd run airplanes into our shit too."

I can only conclude that Facebook hates Jersey Shore.

Snooki

BigBird, Snooki doesnt fail. Where on Long Island do you live, we should hook up some time. Will you be at NJMP this weekend?

Snooki

great day yesterday, my buddy Colin got bumped to I class, and we partied all night in AC ! Snooki loves NESBA!!