SIDI Vortice Air boots Size 44eu/10us

boxertwin

I've used these boots for about 8 track days. The hard plastic parts are somewhat scuffed on the high spots as are the heel cup and shifter pad. The toe sliders have some wear and tear on them, but the boot plastic around them is fine on the left and a little worn on the right toe (need to pick them toes up). The replaceable foot peg soles are good with just a little wear. The right boot has a bit of duct tape residue in the nooks and crannies from where I had to do an emergency tape job to keep that boot from hanging up on the heel guard of a new bike.

I made the wife sniff them to see if there's any foot odor and she gave them a pass so they're pretty clean and smell free on the inside. I don't have any foot funk problems so there shouldn't be any issues there.

Everywhere I've looked, they seem to be $495 shipped so I'm thinking $325 obo shipped is a fair price and will allow the new owner some margin to replace the toe sliders before the plastic gets damaged. PM me here for more info.

Size is 44eu or 10us.

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg