signing up for april njmp

blankwall

How early do you sign up for days? Im looking at the first weekend in april at njmp. Do these days sell out often?

Dave561

Control Rider
Beginner and intermediate generally will sell out at NJMP. Best not to wait too long if you are set on riding those days

kris223

I always sign up as soon as possible. Months and months in advance. One can always change the date later so your money isn't lost. Sign up now is what I say ... break out the credit card and do it :)

kris223

Look at the manual ... I think you can move it up to two weeks before the event with no penalty. The membership stuff has changed this year, but I'd look there and pick a membership options that gives you the flexibility you need. Best of luck to ya.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
blankwall;172493 wrote: problem is im in the military and my schedule changes often
You should be fine, if there is a major issue I'm sure the NESBA staff will work with you. So go ahead and sign up. :rtfm:

BTW are you stationed at MDL?

LOrtega

Control Rider
vinny337;172561 wrote: You should be fine, if there is a major issue I'm sure the NESBA staff will work with you. So go ahead and sign up. :rtfm:

BTW are you stationed at MDL?
Vinney will you be there that weekend??

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
LOrtega;172582 wrote: Vinney will you be there that weekend??
The Don!! what's good...Unfortunately, that's Easter weekend and I normally go out of town that weekend. I'll def be there on Monday. :cool:

Joe Vital

blank, don't sweat sigining up. just do it early and often. NESBA is extremely military friendly...actually I think a jarhead owns the joint...

blankwall

Damn 35 days!!! Do you race? Man i could only imagine how much improvment i would have ifi did half that many days. Hope to see ya out there. Your gonna be there for absolue in march right?

Alright i think im gonna sign up next week.

erick1670

vinny337;172628 wrote: Oh, ok. Last year I did 28 days, I think this year I'll do around 35...

...:eek::adore: for me this year I'll be lucky if I get 4 to 5.... too much family stuff, we'll see :(

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
blankwall;172860 wrote: Damn 35 days!!! Do you race? Man i could only imagine how much improvment i would have ifi did half that many days. Hope to see ya out there. Your gonna be there for absolue in march right?

Alright i think im gonna sign up next week.
The only racing I do is with a couple of Orgs that will sometimes run a mock race for fun in the advance group. Other than that I just do as many track days as I can...I'll see you at Absolute next month...

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
erick1670;172865 wrote: 35...:eek::adore: for me this year I'll be lucky if I get 4 to 5.... too much family stuff, we'll see :(
I try to keep a good balance with my personal life and riding the track every chance you get. I'm off every other Friday...this year I chose to be off every other Monday along with other days, there seems to be quite a few track days on Mondays.

blankwall

I have a crazy schedule so i can only do so many track days. I am gonna do 3-4 before may then im going to try and race all of the ccs mid atlantic series. That is 7 races.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
blankwall;172947 wrote: I have a crazy schedule so i can only do so many track days. I am gonna do 3-4 before may then im going to try and race all of the ccs mid atlantic series. That is 7 races.
Cool, sounds like a plan...

mosesd

Hi Vinny, I haven't seen you since September when I had to leave early for a wedding. I can't afford that many days but I hope to make it 2-4 days a month. I'll look for you in March. Dave with Red Ranger Blue/white GSXR