Skill Enhancement Day Format Question

mperussault

I am looking at the May 15 - VIR North - Skill Enhancement Day "I" - $ 295.
Is this a full day of only "I" group riders"? What is the format and start / end time?
I looked all over the website but could not find the format for this type of track day.
Thanks in advance.
MP

Blaise

Michel,

I'm signed up for this as well and would like to know the exact format. I do believe that it's only I group riders, it's a full day, and it's one-on-one instruction with a HUGE amount of track time. I plan on being thoroughly exhausted.

TwoTyres

I attended the Beaver SID last year. It started with the riders meeting followed by a track walk with CR's doing fly bys while you stand on the edge of the track in a safe area. A great time to see how to correctly take the corner.
At 10am the track went hot and a few laps were ran under the yellow so all riders could check out the track and loosen up. The track then went green for the rest of the day except for the lunch break. You can come and go as you see fit.

Quickone4u

That's freaking awesome! I definately need to save up the money for one of these days sometime soon. That sounds like it would be a great experience and very good learning tool. That's also alot of track time.