Skill Enhancement Days at BeaveRun

buck34

Mid-Atlantic Skill Enhancement Days will be July 18th and 19th at BeaveRun.

Beginner will be Saturday July 18th, Intermediate Sunday July 19th

Hope to see all of you out there!

Canali

... and i'm curious, how many spots are there total for SED B-group guys at the Beav?

Thanks,
Chris

codeblue69

I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of how the skill inhancment day goes for b group and about how many riders per group. thanks

GoodKnight

I'm assuming the format hasnt changed. If not:
-tech/registration
-track walk with control riders
-green track until lunch
-lunch
-green track until end of day

Majority of the track is near empty towards the end of the day bc people wear themselves out in the morning. Pace yourself.

sarge3062

Just signed up for the B group on the 18th, based on the thread does this mean that only B group will be on the track Saturday and only I group on Sunday?

johnyisthedevil

resurecting an old thread here, but what is the difference between an sed and a regular track day? besides the obvious of only B group, or I group etc. etc. is it just that you get a lot more time on track or are there classroom lessons. more one on one time with the CRs? Are there specific skills and drills that you work on? what's the deal?

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Super short version:
Tech and registration
Riders meeting
Optional track walk with CR's
20 min warmup session
Break
Open track, baby.

I've only done one SED at VIR, but the CR:rider ratio was amazing. About 1 CR per 3 riders. Unbelievable attention and much less stressful than a regular day.

johnyisthedevil

thanks, I was fully expecting a bunch of replies saying use the search function. problem is, if you do search it you get a bunch of threads saying use the search function. so 15 threads into it I finally just had to ask. I appreciate the reply, thanks again.

Pasha

I did the SED last year at Beaver and it was beyond AWESOME! I did over 200 miles :wow: and felt it for 3 days! The CR attention and feedback is top notch and you will not want for anything if you are looking to work one on one with a CR. SED days are WORTH it! A big thumbs up to NESBA for putting them on the schedule and a big thank you to all the CR's who attend and work with us B groupies and help us improve.

The track walk was informative and the "fly by's" were cool helpful. I will not do the track walk this year, but I highly recommend it for anyone who has not been to this track before.

I've been going there for 5 years now, and it's by far my favorite track and I've been to a lot of tracks!

I've been looking forward to this weekend...hurry up Saturday and get here!