Skills Enhancement Day @ The Beaver?

Mike Moore

We are still working out the date. Last year it was our August event :notsure:

Once we have it locked we will post up.

Thanks

blueninja1

is the skill enhancement day a chance for B group riders to get more track time, like the endurance event for the I and A group riders?

Can someone let me in on the details please?

Thanks in advance

Mikey75702

blueninja1;198398 wrote: is the skill enhancement day a chance for B group riders to get more track time, like the endurance event for the I and A group riders?

Can someone let me in on the details please?

Thanks in advance
Yes, almost all day of green track... Great CR to rider ratio, and some other perks from what i understand... The definition is on the main site, i think its in the faqs section.

sarge3062

SED days are for B group on day one and I group on day 2. Yes you get a ton of track time and awesome feedback from the CRs. The track is basically hot from 9 until 12 and then hot again from 1 until 5 and you come and go as you please. I have done several SED days at Beaver Run and they are well worth it. Just a suggestion, pace yourself in the morning and you'll love it in the afternoon.

j_fuggin_t

sed is AWESOME!! i did the one at putnam, put well over 120 laps in that day, the track walk is pretty beneficial as well

blueninja1

WOW AWSHUM!!

for the SED at beaverrun will they post it up in this thread when they reach the agreed upon date?

if you get bumped up to I after that first day does that mean you can also do the SED the second day?

i've never been there so it will be insanely fun. you best believe i'm gona be on the track every second, except for small breathers.

FUNFUNFUNFUN!!

slowpoke

blueninja1;198416 wrote: WOW AWSHUM!!

for the SED at beaverrun will they post it up in this thread when they reach the agreed upon date?

if you get bumped up to I after that first day does that mean you can also do the SED the second day?

i've never been there so it will be insanely fun. you best believe i'm gona be on the track every second, except for small breathers.

FUNFUNFUNFUN!!
SEDs will be posted on the main schedule; although they usually post a thread about them as well.

As for getting bumped, there are no bumps given at SED days (at least in MA region).

rk97

Is this going to be an additional date, or is an existing event going to be changed to an SED?

dlockhart5x

rk97;198446 wrote: Is this going to be an additional date, or is an existing event going to be changed to an SED?

I'm already registered in A

I need to find a few seconds to hook onto the front running EX boys and girls in LWT ss

I'll hold off on chasing katey on her SV sb for a while frikken 3s :adore:

slowpoke

daddyfriedrich;198624 wrote: What kind of price are we looking at? TIA
You'll need to wait for the official pricing. To give you a ballpark, when I did my last SED in 2009 at Beave, it was $275. I have no idea if this has increased, but wanted to give you a general idea.

I had a great time at the SED at Beaverun last year. Basically empty track and private coaching all day long. If NESBA can do it on a weekend in August or September, I'm down!